- Brand new
- Holds up to 4 probes
- Comes with box

2. Caperplus Q2 pH, Temp, TDS monitor with wifi capability -$80
- brand new
- never used before
- RRP $128

3. Tunze 9004 DC Skimmer - $80

- Item in good condition some scratches on body and lid (7/10)
- bought from another reefer (selling because upgraded)

The next few items are still in use, planning to sell them off as part of the upgrade to my RSR 350. Will be ready for collection by end of May 22.

4. ADA 90P with Cabinet (walnut) - $600
- Premium Japanese crystal glass
- 90 x 45 x 45
- 1.5 years usage
- Will clean before selling
- No issues with silicone
- Excludes delivery

5. Ecotech MP20 (upgraded driver that can be used with Mobius, and upgraded motor from MP40) - $300

- Essentially a MP40 in the sleek metal shell of MP20 (which would not get sticky/dirty easily)
- About 1.5 years of usage

Can sell the tank as a set for $1000.

Tank set will include the following: Items 1 to 5, free hanging kit, free glass lily pipes (1 x inlet and 2 x outlet), free 4 stage DI filter housing, free Hailea HS28A chiller (it is leaking slightly, buyer can try sending for repair), free Fauna Marin light balling set (all three powders, plus the three trace elements bottle), free Red Sea NoxPox, Brightwell Phosphate, aquavitro OH balance and others

In addition, buyer of the tank set will get 10% off the Radion G5 lights I am selling as well.

6. 1 x Ecotech Radion G5 XR15 Pro - $450

- 6 months usage
- Comes with receipt
- Does not come with mount, but will come with bracket (I use hanging kit)

7. 2 x Ecotech Radion G5 XR15 Blue - $450 each

- Recently bought from another reefer (planning to switch to another brand)
- 3 months usage

PM to for pictures or to deal. Price negotiable esp when multiple items purchased.

• SRC Member

1. In-line probe holder (seatorch brand) - $70
- Brand new
- Holds up to 4 probes
- Comes with box

2. Caperplus Q2 pH, Temp, TDS monitor with wifi capability -$80
- brand new
- never used before
- RRP $128

3. Tunze 9004 DC Skimmer - $80

- Item in good condition some scratches on body and lid (7/10)
- bought from another reefer (selling because upgraded)

The next few items are still in use, planning to sell them off as part of the upgrade to my RSR 350. Will be ready for collection by end of May 22.

4. ADA 90P with Cabinet (walnut) - $600
- Premium Japanese crystal glass
- 90 x 45 x 45
- 1.5 years usage
- No issues with silicone
- Excludes delivery

5. Ecotech MP20 (upgraded driver that can be used with Mobius, and upgraded motor from MP40) - $300

- Essentially a MP40 in the sleek metal shell of MP20 (which would not get sticky/dirty easily)
- About 1.5 years of usage

Can sell the tank as a set for $1000.

Tank set will include the following: Items 1 to 5, free hanging kit, free glass lily pipes (1 x inlet and 2 x outlet), free 4 stage DI filter housing, free Hailea HS28A chiller (it is leaking slightly, buyer can try sending for repair), free Fauna Marin light balling set (all three powders, plus the three trace elements bottle), free Red Sea NoxPox, Brightwell Phosphate, aquavitro OH balance and others

In addition, buyer of the tank set will get 10% off the Radion G5 lights I am selling as well.

6. 1 x Ecotech Radion G5 XR15 Pro - $450

- 6 months usage
- Comes with receipt

7. 2 x Ecotech Radion G5 XR15 Blue - $450 each

- Recently bought from another reefer (planning to switch to another brand)
- 3 months usage

PM to for pictures or to deal. Price negotiable esp when multiple items purchased.

Ps for spam, wrote message on my laptop but it turned out differently on the app.

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member

Would like to add that some equipment are purchased from other reefers and I may or may not have ALL the items that comes with in the box as it depends on what I got from them.

Though it need not be mentioned, but I would like to reiterate that buyers should check during the deal itself not after. I do my part in handing over all the items I have on hand, and I will flag out the items not present that I am aware of (e.g tubing, non-critical easily replaceable items, etc). If there are missing items that I’m not aware of please tell me during the deal itself, we can renegotiate the price, or cancel the deal on the spot.

Thanks everyone! :)

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• SRC Member

Tank set for $999, if buyer reserves item after viewing, will provide free delivery service!

Tank set will include the ADA 90P, hanging kit (mounted onto cabinet), Tunze 9004 skimmer, Lily pipes, Ecotech MP40 (upgraded MP20), PH and temp sensor, in-line probe holder and a whole lot of freebies. Will even include the small bucket of RSCP Salt. All you need is a canister filter to start.

PM me to view and deal!

• SRC Member

Additional item for sale:

CPR Aquatic Hang-on overflow CS102:
- Capable of handlingflow rate of 1200gph
- Comes with two 1” Bulkhead
- High quality acrylic (very solid)
- Has air nipple to remove air trapped in the overflow
- Peace of mind allows for auto restart of water flow if pumps were turned off (need to attach tubing from air nipple to a Venturi of a pump)
- will include free Venturi adaptor

Brand new. Selling due to change of plans. Purchased from US Shop Aquacave. Not sold in Singapore.

RRP: USD$185 (>SGD $200 excluding the shipping fee, including shipping fee would be around SGD $250)

Price is slightly negotiable, my loss your gain.

If purchased with other items on my listing, can get additional discount. PM me your offersImage1650775424.585731.jpgImage1650775434.968653.jpgImage1650775442.468999.jpg

• 4 weeks later...