Stock Report for AQUAMARIN @ 246 Jalan Kayu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sponsor

Dear Mr Eric,

I would greatly appreicate if you could point to me which of our tanks is "milky". you can have all the LS free in there. Be fair when you use the word "ALL".

Tks.

Dear AM Fans,

Thanks to all AM fans who had called to inform me about this "unfair" remarks. As all of you know that we are very particular about cleaniness and water management in our shop. However we cannot please everyone but believe me, we are doing all the very best ...

Thank you for all your support.

Comments are welcome....but be fair and truthful, k.. thank you so much....

For more information, please call us at +65 63837277 or whatsapp +65 9367 7733 or email : info@aquamarin.com.sg

(we apologize for not being able to answer promptly to questions posted here..)

AquaMarin_Aquarama_1st_Prize_marine_tank

Retail
32 Jalan Selaseh Singapore 808448
11am - 10pm (open daily including public holidays)
Tel: (+65) 6383 7277

Online store
www.aquamarin.com.sg

Email
info@aquamarin.com.sg

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/aquamarin_sg

Skimz Protein Skimmer website: www.skimz.sg

• SRC Member

oh dear... everyone lets calm down and look at this objectively...

Eric was just being helpful and giving me a suggestion on how to sell of my pump.

thank you for that Eric.

however he mentioned that the water circulation at aquamarin needs some attention. this is his opinion and every person deserves his or her own opinions.

on the other hand, opinions usually are not very useful as they tend to stray from the point, in this case, Eric should not have compared Aquamarin's tanks to another LFS's. as this is not fair to aquamarin.

but i'm sure eric only meant it as positive feedback to help aquamarin to better improve their setups if need be, and he did not mean them any harm nor did he mean to affect their business.

lets give him the benefit of doubt and not jump to any conclusions.

so peace everyone. see things from both sides yeah? :peace:

• SRC Member

yes I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Instead of putting it off and dismissing it as a frivolous comment, why not look at it objectively and analyse the situation properly... I believe that Eric only has the health of the fishes and Livestocks in mind... What he has suggested was just to help Aquamarin improve their setups so as to increase the efficiency of the filtration system. Let us not be sore, let's take all these comments and suggestions gracefully. Evaluate the feasibility of their suggestions and act appropriately.. I believe that any consumer based business can only suceed with commercial adaptability and versatility. Customer feedback would definitely be helpful.

This works the same for all other aspects in life... Take suggestions and criticisms graciously instead of rebuking them and respond defensively. What people say may sometimes have some truth in it. Why not listen to what they have to say and if you feel that their suggestions to improve is indeed feasible and would improve the situation, why not?

I also feel that people should be more diplomatic in making comments of such nature. People tend to be rather defensive when put in a situation as such. Therefore diplomacy is imperative if one doesn't want to jepeordize his/her relationship with the other person.

Just my opinion... Dun flame me :):peace: peace

With regards to the particular issue in contention, I have no coments. :nc::erm::whistle

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

Aiya where there are people there will be problems....more people more problems...so lets be objective about things - any update of life stocks/corals? This is a update section right?

PS : How well a lfs do will depend on their experience, dedication and passion in their job - how else do you think water can be crystal clear in their tanks? cost money to get to that condition too you know?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
Hi,

Can anyone provide an update on what ls came in tonite?

Any ###### shrimps?

:thanks:

dunno about ###### shrimp ..... but ###### lady have :lol:

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Nothing much on corals left leh...more on fishes....all sally light foot crabs grabbed up already !!

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

woah! they have the rare blueface tile fish!! by the time I saw already reserved! :( they bring in a lot of exotic fishes... corals not much though :( tomorrow got fish shipment... anyone going?? can tag along?

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
woah! they have the rare blueface tile fish!! by the time I saw already reserved! :( they bring in a lot of exotic fishes... corals not much though :( tomorrow got fish shipment... anyone going?? can tag along?

wat time n LS the shipment coming in......any idea??

• SRC Member

Shit man... yesterday i went to AM and guess wat? I saw a tank full of Sally Lightfoot Crabs. All comes in different sizes one. But the sad case.. i have not enough cash on me and bo pain.. cannot buy.

Today... went back to the shop at about 7pm and fiak.... all the crabs all gone!!!!!!!

ladyboss told me "Aiyahh you too late lah...." like that kena suan by her liao. But good thing is she told me that shipment will come next week which includes Sally Lightfoot Crabs. Hehe...

Right now they have many blennys and gobies in the shop. Here are the list in the shop :-

Gobies

Longnose Hawkfish

Many kinds of Blennies

Powderblue Tangs

Cardinal Fish

Small Blue Tang (Feeding greedily)

Ribbon Eels

Yellow?Purple/Sailfin Tang

Special Blueback Angels

Halfmoon Angels (Rare)

Clowns

Boxfish

Japanese Swallow Fish

Black Angels

Keyhole Angels

Golden Angels

Harlequin Shrimp

the rest i all forgot.... hehehehe

aiyahh still got many more lah.... cannot remember so many... i also dunno the list i give here is accurate or not leh.... if i can remember clearly and if my eyes not playing tricks on me, i think i saw SHARKS in the shop leh... i dunno lah... haha see you later.....

blue face tile fishes can be found in certain other shops as well....not really that rare.

but aquamarin really sells their for....nevermind. even I got pleasantly surprised and highlighted to them the pricing of the tilefish.

• SRC Member

Well, don't put as coffee house lar.

Just have may be 2 tables than have 3 in 1 coffee.

Even if ENV come and check, can tell them coffee is on house. So no one can do :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Haha yah man.. good idea... can have at least 2 tables outside the shop.. right infront of the giant tank.. so we smokers can smoke freely and talk fish at the same time mahhh hehe... like that we wun disrupt their service while we are chatting outside.. :) Idea or not?