I Looking For Royal Gramma

seamonkee

• SRC Member

I've been searching high and low at all LFS but couldn't get my hands on any Royal Gramma... :(

Anyone giving up his or knows which LFS has them at the moment?

Cheers!

,Aug 22 2003, 11:25 PM] You can have it at SL for $6 Hope this helps.

if you are looking for the true carribean royal gramma...none there....but the false one dotty back definitely a lot at SL..went there today....

Royal Grammas are actually ard $30 each(cheap oledi) ..the dottyback ones are ard $6..... :D

fasle gamma should be $6, royal gamma abt $30 loh.

note the different on the dorsal (eh..back fin), no colour one.

Royal Gamma have, more completeness of colour.

False Gamma aka Dottyback got a distinct (rather

faint) white line across its body.

• SRC Member

Thanks pals... I know the difference actually between royal gramma and royal dottyback... (esp the cost) B)

In fact, I have had one unscrupulous LFS trying to pass off royal dottybacks to me as royal grammas at $25... somemore tried to convince me that it is already discounted. They think I stoopid izzit...

The actual story I heard abt the "royal grammas" being unavailable is that there is some strike going on around the Carribean area and hence we won't be expecting any at this time.... :(

But hey, princess.... thanks anyway for trying to help...

If u guys saw any at one of your trip down to any of the LFS, I would appreciate if you can keep me informed. :cry2:

• SRC Member

seamonkee, I is looking for the royal gramma as well...anyway, talked to PR today, they said they are negotiating to bring in blackcap basslets soon...maybe you want to wait? B)

they said they are not going to carry any common livestocks..cos of too much competition...they gonna go for the exotic ones.... :eyeblur:

let's wait and see..

• SRC Supporter
seamonkee, I is looking for the royal gramma as well...anyway, talked to PR today, they said they are negotiating to bring in blackcap basslets soon...maybe you want to wait? B)

they said they are not going to carry any common livestocks..cos of too much competition...they gonna go for the exotic ones.... :eyeblur:

let's wait and see..

Yes..... Blackcaps....

Must have one........ :lol:

Exotic ones will have exotic prices......... :P

LCK 110 has lots of small sized Royal Gramma.

the carribean ones......royal Gramma????? not the purple yellow dotty back>>>>went there on sat....only the false gramma..........can verify again.....will chiong down tomorrow after lunch if true.......................

post-15-1061815779.jpg

• SRC Member

it'z really a cool fish 2 add in2 ur tank. had 1 b4 but 2 bad it died while doin' my upgradez :cry2: . *sigh* cant replace it @ the moment az new tank still cycling. those who know which LFS hv them, appreciate tat u update.

• SRC Member

Was at LCK on 25 Aug afternoon. Saw about 20 pieces od RG. The Boss, Steven even ask me if I wanted to buy. I was not interested as already has Sunrise in my tank so did not ask for price. Around $25 maybe? They are not in the tanks. Pack in bags.....maybe under Qurantine?

I think (marine) therefore I am

:D:) I am going to get one oredi...will call steven....I hope thefishes are out from q. and stable by this weekend???!!!!!!!!!! :D:)

spennt some time reading up on royal gramma....can keep more than one...if you are buying 2....be sure to get one bigger and one smaller....got chance to pair up....I plan to get 2.....keke....so excited....... :)

if got time ....go tomorrow......sometimes LCK they ship out LS.....to other countries by mid week... :o

• SRC Member

Shucks...looks like you all are snatching up the RGs before i even get there...dohhh..please leave some for me to choose can??no wheels until weekend so its kinda hard to get there right now...sighhh

Anyway, its generally a bad idea to keep grammas with dottybacks...esp when the dottyback is the initial inhabitant...but orchid dottybacks..hmm...heard they are pretty docile...

• SRC Member

I got 1 year old strawberry dotty (3"). Then added sunrise dotty (3.5"). Just added RG from LCK (1.5"). All never fight. Maybe because tank is 4ft and lots of rocks. Each has own territory.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

***+256779892164 Bring back my husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend #USA CANADA SPAIN MEXICO NEWYORK UK MANCHESTER

2. 0

$% +256779892164 EFFECTIVE AND APPROVED LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK IMMEDIATELY GET BACK MY HUSBAND/WIFE/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND IN 72HRS MAMA HADIJA IN USA UK SINGAPORE CHINA JAPAN THAILAND

3. 0

#Quick love-spells-in-Alaska- #USA-+256779892164-return-a-lost-amar Reconciliation✅

4. 0

@+256779892164 AFRICAN TRADITIONAL HEALER - POWERFUL BINDING LOVE SPELL MOST POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK INSTANT LOST LOVE SPELLS IN USA UK CANADA AUSTRALIA SINGAPORE JAPAN KUWAIT MAMA HADIJA POWERFUL SPELL CASTER +256779892164

5. 0

LOST LOVE SPELLS IN USA, +256779892164 AMERICA LONDON, UK (+256779892164) GET LOST LOVER BACK INSTANTLY THE MOST AUTHENTIC LOVE SPELLS ARE THE MOST RELIABLE SOURCE YOU CAN RELY ON?!!!!!1. STOP CHEATING MAMA HADIJA LOVE SPELLS