Discussion about angelfish!!!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
:lol::lol::lol: yeah but as always a reef is never complete without an angel.... :lol::lol::lol: Thats what the reefers in RC says.. I have always reserve a place in my tank for a argi angel or a resplendent angel(my all time favourite and hopefully to own fish) or a african flame back......

Hey Dispar,

Look what's available at my favourite Tokyo LFS.....also many of the others that we only dream about....maybe can ask bro Lightningstrike to bring back for you :lol::lol::lol:

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Welcome to Singapore ! got myself a blue face angel - beautiful but shy fish !

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Did any guys carried live marine fishes to flight successfully. I've a bad experience!! :(

Last time, i visited Vanuatu and bought 2 Boxes of marine fish from local's marine factory :lol: , and began my long long return trip to HK, ( Vanuatu->Sydney->Singapore->HK). At finally stage, Cathy Pacific Airline told me they can't ship these two boxes of live fish for me when the flight departure to SG. My poor marine fishes was left in SG :cry: , so i asked my SG friend took it and sold to the local aquarium shop...................what a poor experience :cry: , and i never buy the Cathy Pacific Airline ticket now!!! :evil:

Did any guys carried live marine fishes to flight successfully. I've a bad experience!! :(

Last time, i visited Vanuatu and bought 2 Boxes of marine fish from local's marine factory :lol: , and began my long long return trip to HK, ( Vanuatu->Sydney->Singapore->HK). At finally stage, Cathy Pacific Airline told me they can't ship these two boxes of live fish for me when the flight departure to SG. My poor marine fishes was left in SG :cry: , so i asked my SG friend took it and sold to the local aquarium shop...................what a poor experience :cry: , and i never buy the Cathy Pacific Airline ticket now!!!  :evil:

:D :D :D

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png