WTS Hikari Frozen Mysis

• SRC Member

Hi all would like to sell about 4 packs of frozen hikari frozen mysis shrimp. Bought online from lazada about 2 months ago but I have just recently downgraded to a 20G tank instead and have fewer livestock to feed. Selling at original price is $3 each or I'm also happy to trade with coral frags.

Expiry date: June 2025

Self collection at 689575. Thanks for looking! 20230531_155831.jpg20230531_155826.jpgScreenshot_20230531_155912_Lazada.jpg

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app

• Like 1

Sell away together with my PT last time. I recently went Korea for biz trip then so happen saw yellow tang about $30+ so I just got a few back to sg but currently only feeding on mysis and some algae clips. Still training them to eat pellets 

Sell away together with my PT last time. I recently went Korea for biz trip then so happen saw yellow tang about $30+ so I just got a few back to sg but currently only feeding on mysis and some algae clips. Still training them to eat pellets 

I can take over ur yt at that price lol I got 19 slabs of Mysis haha

• Haha 1

• SRC Member
Actually bro do you want to try out my YT? One of my YT about 3-4 inch bullying my other fishes. If you want can try don't need pay me since last time u sell me ur fishes and corals cheaper. Cheers
Thanks boss but it's okay. I feel 20G will be too small for it. Maybe you can go sell and earn back ba. Should have a lot of people want.

• Like 1

For everyone asking how I bought it back I just share here. I declare at customs then will have one of the animal and plants livestock staff to take the fishes to test the water if water is safe they will return back then can just hand carry in. Need take note of timing as took me around 40 mins for them to test the water if safe for boarding.  

• Like 3