my little piece of the sea

moron_clown

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another pic of the paired signals :D brain in the background partially eaten by algae blenny :pinch: ...recovering well though...

probably the algae blenny mistaken the green prata for a large chunk of algae. :P bte, great to c ur new tank up and coming. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

probably the algae blenny mistaken the green prata for a large chunk of algae. :P bte, great to c ur new tank up and coming. ;)

haha,yeah....i wanted to catch him out...but he has been of great service cleaning up my tank..and i think he's sorry from the look on his face :D

anyway thanx bro,will be waiting for u to come back and go lfs shopping together..u got alot of stocking up to do man

• SRC Member
courtesy of flubby sis,wanna show her that i'm taking good care of it.thanx :D

:wub::wub: looks healthy... :)

looks big hor... :o

still so bloated? Then wait for it to deflate then more green will come up... :P

Lesson learnt, never put too close to MH even if no space... :P:D

• SRC Member

:wub::wub: looks healthy... :)

looks big hor... :o

still so bloated? Then wait for it to deflate then more green will come up... :P

Lesson learnt, never put too close to MH even if no space... :P:D

yah,actually it looks better like this,alot of little green specks here and there,intresting to watch.dun worry,i'll take good care of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
another pic,together wif flubbey's monster prata :D

It's looking good... :yeah::yeah::bow::bow: but colour a bit not so green liao lei... :(

I was so worried when after a day under mh...it turn so stout and thick... :paiseh:

And it shouldn't be flubbey's monster liao... :P

Should be morony's monster... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

It's looking good... :yeah::yeah::bow::bow: but colour a bit not so green liao lei... :(

I was so worried when after a day under mh...it turn so stout and thick... :paiseh:

And it shouldn't be flubbey's monster liao... :P

Should be morony's monster... :lol::lol:

haha,it gettin greener by the day..dun worry,i will keep until its the freakin biggest prata in singapore. :evil::evil:

• SRC Member

thanx man,yep the colour is indeed changing to a very very dark blue.but i havent seen any polyps so far....

That's a very nice piece. Saw another of the same piece in another reefer's tank. Seem to be able to keep colour vey well and the colour itself is gorgeous. Next Iwarna aqua-cultured shipment must look out for it.

• SRC Member

That's a very nice piece. Saw another of the same piece in another reefer's tank. Seem to be able to keep colour vey well and the colour itself is gorgeous. Next Iwarna aqua-cultured shipment must look out for it.

yea,must look out for more...but nothing beats this piece !!!!!!

(this is from bro scarab's tank,not mine)

post-34-1097138175.jpg

• 2 weeks later...