psychedelic yuma for swap

roidan

for swop with other weirdo yumas ;)

interested please pm with description of what you have to offer for a swop...or you can post your weirdos in here for me to refer to :)

PM only please...no calls entertained even for ga gee nang, going to put phone at home while i undergo a camera shopping day in town today :P:lol:

quite irritated with the quality of my pictures still... wanna push towards the pinnacle of perfection <_<:off:

post-15-1096682331.jpg

• SRC Member

i have this my other yuma are too common

it a bi-colour yuma brown inner ring with green outer ring and a green mouth

it a frag pcs took mths to recover can see from pic

dont mind to exchange for other yumas

interested ??

post-15-1096690179.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

friend...yuma of this quality...how to trade....trade a finger or a leg maybe....sell it lah. get the hint....since I am coming to pick up my corals today or tomorrow.....

I would try to offer you this piece(looks like a distant cousin) if it had not disappeared into yuma heaven liaoz :lol::lol::lol:

post-15-1096695883.jpg

yo bros...the following is a canned reply to why i do not want to sell corals in here, which is why i din wanna go through pasar malam section :)

i dun like to sell corals in here or other forums....because i dun want to overcharge you guys and spoil relations...similarly undercharge it's like bullying myself....except maybe equipment where there is a used market guide for sale to refer to...

that's why most of my stuff i sell to my nonSRC friends...less politics also...hehe....

just wanna swap for another piece of exotic yuma..in that case both the other party and me wun talk about dollars and cents...hehe....

now let me answer you guys one by one...hehe

giantbicycle: please refer to canned reply :)

Creetin: ok...try and post what u have to offer, if it is exotic and weird enough, definitely can consider swapping.. as for the cam, yeah....it's not bad, the f828 i am using, but i am quite irritated by the some noise and distortions in the pictures...intend to go for DSLR :)

YzF: other nice yuma ah...have is have lah...but dun intend to swap those pieces yet :) since you have this piece that i am offering for swap, then no point swapping with me :)

sunny03: will take yours into consideration....but greenish yumas not exactly what i am into currently :)

deepblue: hehehe...got alot of hidden dragons with exotic stuff one....but then again....they wun want to post here to let others know what they have to offer also...okok...for the sake of confidentiality, those who wanna swap but paiseh to show the pics in this thread can PM me with an external link to your pictures.. :)

wah...the distant cousin of yours is nice...all the white banding is unique :)

maybe will go your place pass you your babies back tonight and check out your setup at the same time :)

lvcap: not really lah....quite tired....went to sleep after i posted and hoped to wake up with the correct camera and lenses to buy in mind :)

P.S. as for your PMs, please wait patiently for your replies...i dun want to rush through every PM and sound rude and curt to you guys :)

wah...the distant cousin of yours is nice...all the white banding is unique :)

maybe will go your place pass you your babies back tonight and check out your setup at the same time :)

:whistle ....

Thanks a million...just give me a call....

hmm....dun have much corals in it ....can come check out the rocks... :rolleyes:

thanks for understanding bro :)

that's why i always find it a moral dilemma to sell

quote too high, spoil friendship,

in chinese saying...过不了自己 ie cannot bring myself to do that.

quote too low, become 对不起自己, ie not being fair to myself...

so it becomes a moral dilemma for me...that's why decided on a swap basis...if i dun see anything i take fancy, then the swap dun go through..simple as that...if both parties like what each other has to offer..then deal go through :)

thanks for understanding bro  :)

that's why i always find it a moral dilemma to sell

quote too high, spoil friendship,

in chinese saying...过不了自己 ie cannot bring myself to do that.

quote too low, become 对不起自己, ie not being fair to myself...

so it becomes a moral dilemma for me...that's why decided on a swap basis...if i dun see anything i take fancy, then the swap dun go through..simple as that...if both parties like what each other has to offer..then deal go through :)

no worrries bro

:off::lol: good explanation, 谢 *thanks*for the intention of wanting to have good terms with fellow refer.. Hope u get yourself a liking Yuma..

flubberina: alot of nicknames if u want...beckettking..lpsking..prataking...cyanrinaking...blastoking..yumaking....

fat-tangs-king....iwaki-king.... :P:lol:

maybe i should join the foreign ministry and resolve the LP issue with taiwan :lol:

MP ah....dunno leh...alot of political figures from my alma mater...dun want to disgrace the system with my *political* foray :lol:

weileong: if you are serious about swapping, i will let u know if i wanna go ahead with the swap as there is another piece that i have taken a liking too as it is pretty multi-coloured. in any case i will let u know of the swap details...thanks :)

• SRC Member
flubberina: alot of nicknames if u want...beckettking..lpsking..prataking...cyanrinaking...blastoking..yumaking....

fat-tangs-king....iwaki-king.... :P:lol:

maybe i should join the foreign ministry and resolve the LP issue with taiwan :lol:

MP ah....dunno leh...alot of political figures from my alma mater...dun want to disgrace the system with my *political* foray :lol:

weileong: if you are serious about swapping, i will let u know if i wanna go ahead with the swap as there is another piece that i have taken a liking too as it is pretty multi-coloured. in any case i will let u know of the swap details...thanks :)

that's why i call you Cha-pa-lang King... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

can't shop liao...will take a lot of efforts and $$$ to accumulate the discount cards that I lost last week... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Blessing in dusguise...maybe... :rolleyes::P

My hubby so happy and said ask me go and get one coral on his expense and I took two... :P:paiseh:

• SRC Member
My hubby so happy and said ask me go and get one coral on his expense and I took two... :P:paiseh:

:lol::lol: Always ready to take advantage of a bad situation ;)

Roidan, want an flourescent orange fuzzy mushie? :P

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member
any pics of it? :)

if paiseh show in here...just PM me the link to the pic :)

Haven't taken a pic yet...too lazy to do so. Maybe tomorrow if got time. Anyway it's cheap stuff lah! :lol:

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......