Sgreefclub Membership card

rapalla

• SRC Member

To all moderators of sgreefclub.com especially to AT,

How about introduce a membership card for all keen reefers and members at sgreefclub.com?

Members and reefers able to get a member's discount at participating marine aquarium outlet... maybe 10 - 20% discount on Livestock, equipments etc... with terms and conditions applied. On top of this a membership form flyer can be put at participating marine aquarium to get new members in the forum.

This card is dedicated to keen reefers and members of sgreefclub.com.

Thank you for your time! :idea:

• SRC Member

erm.. i like this idea too.. but usually when we go to the sponsors, and quote we are from sgreefclub, they dun have additional discount one.. unless they have promotion going on, but den, the public also get the discount too.. dun flame me.. just giving my thoughts.. all sponsors here are very frenly and kind... :D

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

Membership card holder would have a special discount rate, then the public. Maybe we can suggest under the Term and Conditions applied - Discount rate is not applied to promotion item... :idea:

Trust me... with this card, you'll will see a growth of members and reefers in Singapore in sgreefclub.com. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

the membership fee should be something afforadable like $20-40 per year kind of thing...have to be renewed yearly...

maybe can even have platinum class, gold class, silver class and normal class...just a stupid suggestion...

think it should be a no-frills kind of membership card....

• SRC Member

and all these membership fees should go to who...

plus if u r making membership for a fees it will make this forum a comerical forum which need to be registed to work.

I these all these if better far with u and the stock owner if u r loyal to them and also buy things from them, they will give u discount more with or without this card...

• SRC Member

be careful if you do that when representing as a club membership.

may run foul of the law because of failure to register with some relevant authorities.

worse still if collect membership fees.

preference is still a car decal (discussed in some other members' forum here). paste it on your car to be identified. those without transport at fish farms can at least hitch a ride as from same "family" of reefers.

my $0.02

• SRC Member
Hey....dont jump q hor!!! :lol:

My proposal on car decal still pending......... <_<  :P  :P

cool, brother ;) .... don't worry, i did specifically say "(discussed in some other members' forum here)". :P so, i did not jump your q hor !!!

now that you brought it up, let this be made known to all reading that you started the topic calling for a poll on the type of car decal. :bow:

so if we ever get the car decal, most if not some credit is due to you. :peace: cheers.

• SRC Member

A discount card will only serve to drive the prices up so that the LFS owner can give you the discount. Not all LFS are considered to be SRC friendly too.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

cool, brother ;) .... don't worry, i did specifically say "(discussed in some other members' forum here)". :P so, i did not jump your q hor !!!

now that you brought it up, let this be made known to all reading that you started the topic calling for a poll on the type of car decal. :bow:

so if we ever get the car decal, most if not some credit is due to you. :peace: cheers.

Wa lau a....was joking with rapalla la.......dont need to make such remarks.... <_<

• SRC Member

Actually will cost too much to print a paper version and send out. Why not just make a monthly e-newsletter that can be read from our emails...

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• Sponsor

:lol: Hi everyone, the e-mail newsletter is a fantastic idea! :peace: ...it will help to achieve the objective of sharing knowledge and enhancing the hobby of marine fishkeeping. As a sponsor of this forum, EAP will give FULL support (even articles to share our experiences as retailers ###### hobbyists) if this gets the green light with AT and team.

In fact, to show our support, EAP is willingly to provide its comfortable shop space for hosting sgreefclub activites for FREE. :yeah:

How about it folks, shall we make sgreefclub a club not to be reckoned with :evil: ....imagine the convoy of cars with decals all lined up.... :whistle

Wow cool!!!!

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

Hi ...

i am reading thru the past post which seems to be posted quite long ago.. oct 04.. is the idea of having the car decal and SRC member card still on ???

:D

it will reali be exclusive to have a SRC card dicated to the forum member only and decals for cars too ...

looking forward to see the reply ...:P

cheers