Anyone seen this type of Favia

Just curious anyone seen this type of colouration anywhere in Singapore. A local diver told me he saw one big pcs in Singapore waters during dive last week. :yeah:

Sis flubb : This is the type i told u i am looking for : realli Bubblegum Pink type. :lol: It has a long reserve list back in USA that stretched up to Yr 2009 .

post-25-1098207684.jpg

• SRC Member

one chap still eyeing my favia in my tank even though I passed two to him liao... :lol:

favias are here but just that the green ones are common and the red ones are not easily available.

So grab it when you see it... :)

There were four rocks during that night's shipment and all very nice...I only took one for someone.

let's see...so far the rims are the ones different...

I have come across bright green rims, grey and purplish grey rims....the latter quite resembles the bubblegum ones...any other inputs? :rolleyes:

best avoid such craze.... :rolleyes:

After I lost the idea of wall of Blasto ...already starting a new project ....will hate it if there's going to be a craze for these stuffs....

anyway....recently equarist brought in one(almost ...like it)...wonder who got it....hmmm..................

best avoid such craze.... :rolleyes:

After I lost the idea of wall of Blasto ...already starting a new project ....will hate it if there's going to be a craze for these stuffs....

anyway....recently equarist brought in one...wonder who got it....hmmm..................

heheh wun have this craze.... nv like favias so you have one less competitor to worry :lol::lol::lol: