Blue tang for adoption

jd_n

• SRC Member

Size approx 3.5inch blue tang for adoption. Being bullied by other tankmates so have to let him go. Makan pellet, mysis...Adopter pls pm me with details of ur current system. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

For all those who pmed me...sorrie for the late reply. Very bz lately. :paiseh:

Pple whom i rejected r....bro with 2ft tank r automatically out, bro who pm me w/o mentionin their tank spec r automatically out, bro with quite a number of tankmates r automatically out.

Lastly, i've found a suitable bro to adopt the BT oreadi.>u hav pm!

As this blue tang was a gift by a fella bro here, so hav to find the next best owner who can provide the nxt best living environment so as to answer to the orginal owner. :paiseh:

Thks for all ur interest. :thanks:;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
Dun tell me it is Junior? Bullied?

Junior... :blink::lol:

must be by my PBT

Ur PBT is "The Ususal Suspect". :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

B = black or brown? anyway, from experience, tangs of this variety tends to be aggressive so i always keep one of it in a tank and must be the smallest of the lot.

hehehhe...i think JD very 'lao chaio'...you should see some of the fishes he keep... :D

anyway, with fishes, you can never tell.....kept a salfin tang once where the 2 owners before me gave up because they cannot control its agressiveness....but i put into my tank with a Blue tang 2/3 its size, did not do anything special (like put mirror, rearrange rockwork...etc).....they seems to get on very well.... :D

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

+27790293623 in Bring back lost lover / love spell caster IN Kimberley , Kirkwood , Klerksdorp , Knysna , Kokstad , Komga ,Kroonstad ,Kuruman , Lady frère

2. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Durban , Durban North , East Rand , Edenvale , Elliot , Empangeni , Engcobo , Estcourt , Flagstaff , Four ways , Gauteng , George , germiston , greytown , Harrismith , Heidelberg , Henn

3. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN British, Lichtenburg, Orkney, swiss reneke, outing, Stella, Mtata, Butterworth, Komani, Mount aylif, Libode, Mother Well, Tsomo, Khayelitsha, Langa, Delft, Mfuleni, Philipi, Cradock, 9

4. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Bronkhorstspruit , Burgersdorp, South africa, Butterworth , Caledon , Camperdown , Cape town , Carltonville , Centurion , citrusdal , Clocolan , Cofimvaba , Cradock , Creighton , Cullin