Bro....pls do not "kutok" fellow reefers

jd_n

• SRC Member

Juz been to a fellow reefer's pl to look at his tank and "gosh" m i shock when he pointed out a tiny little frag (1inch+) he bought recently from another fellow reefer.>he paid $20 for it. :blink:

Its nt some sps species tat is out of this world nor is the color so fantastic.

Infact its brown and i wun even pay $5 for such a frag especially when its such a tiny "frag" somemore. :erm:

Being new and nt tat knowledgeable he bought it. And also out of "paiseh" since seller offered to deliver to his place.

Now...wat m i tryin to say is, there is nuthin wrong with the sellin price as buyer agreed to it but juz hope tat fellow bro here dun treat new members as "carrothead" makin use of their naive and lack of knowledge to "kutok" them :pinch:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

Referring to the rules in the sales thread...it is always on the buyer part to request for a pic of the coral and if in the even it turns out different, a buyer can opt to back out of the deal.

To be very frank....I have seen too many crazy sales going on ..maybe pple just dun want to miss out a 'special' coral...rather buy the wrong stuff than miss the 'out-of-this-world' gems.....

end of the day, I feel that the buyer is equally guilty if he/she does not take the necessary actions to ensure that he is paying for what he wants.

For the issue of being new and ignorant in the hobby, I hope newbies would take this thread as a gentle reminder to find out more and know what you are buying as well.

y so kiasu ley?? there r places that sell rare species wan....i have been to chua chu kang, lim chu kang, pasir ris and most of the lfs. There are few that do it behind the door wan...really nice things but very expensive...something like $130 at least...small pcs selling at $20 is a bit too much la...u kotok pple to much no gd wan la...must believe in karma.. :P

• SRC Member

yup...... ;)

comrades.....if wat presented to u is nt wat u seen or if u dun feel comfortable buyin it then pls do not feel shy or hesitate to turn down the sales.

Tats y in my sales thread always....no obligation. Dun like it dun buy, no hard feelings... juz treat it as a tank visit lor. :lol:

So newbies, do some research on wat u r payin for. Dun become "carrot head" ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.