eternalreefs...

Razo

• SRC Member

It's totally different from spreading the ash into the sea. These guyz use the ash to mold into reef and place it in the sea bed that will in turn re-create a nature enviroment for the fishes.

Some chinese wouldn't spread their loved one ash into the sea as they are afraid that they will become wandering soul as there is no proper home for them to return to. I think this is another alternatively for burial after cremating and it also helps to recreate the lost nature reef that we have be damaging with the collection of corals and live rock.

Who knows in the years to come, my wife will point to the live rock in the marine tank and say to my kids - there is your daddy. He is with his beloved fishes.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png