Trip To Phuket

kelstorm

• SRC Member
How is Phuket now after the disaster?

I have friends thinking to go but they say there's still a stench around. :blink:

that is not true, AT.. probably ur fnds could have smelled someone farting.. :P my gd fnd just came back from Phuket last week... no stench or that sort.. marine life is surprising good...

Vodka,

yes, the shop is called White and Blue

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Yes... but my friend, stefan had left the place as director already.. but their service is still very good.. can arrange with them to pick u up from the airport, at the boat, one of the lady staff even help to balance my fiancee and even went to the extend of helping her to wear her fins!!.. talked abt full service!!!.. :P

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

have a safe trip and maybe u can bring ur eel and release it there instead of trying to sell it.. hahaha.. opps, i meant the volitan lionfish.. :lol: cant wait to see ur pics.