any Seahorse sighting?

chinmo

• SRC Member

Re**** have sh, probaly h.comes... info pass to me by friend. :)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
;) sh fanatics might wanna go check it out at the LFS along Jalan kayu... :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
Aquamarin have SH... Cheong ah... lol...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=26882&hl=

dear ppl, pls dun cheong if those seahorse are wild-caught as they r not worth the $ and they probably be diffcult to wean onto frozen food. and also if there is a demand for the wc sea horse then "poachers" will then remove them from the wild leadint to --> less sea horse in e wild.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

kuda spotted at blk # at pasir ris farm. :yeah:

• SRC Member

Hi bro, can PM me how much are they now ?

Time to wash and take out the feeding bowl again :lol:

yo, they selling less than $30 for a pair... but gotta check the condition though :(

• SRC Member
Hi hi!

M interested in SH too. Got a pair last time n they had baby SHs. But I didn't know how to care for them and they died together with the dad. :cry2: Am still very keen but it hurts to see them die. Any advice?

:rolleyes:

Hi bro, welcome to the SH club :P what advice u seeking? husbandry? feeding? breeding? maybe can start a new thread.... others SH fanatic would share their point of view too. :)

• SRC Member
hei gaNG . anyone have seahorse .pls send pics. ( just want to see) miss the unique creature. Mind just pass-out last month.have it for 1 yrs adult yellow male > sigh...

whoa! that's quite a long time..... what u been feeding the fella? sorry that it pass away.... SH sure are fascinating fishes! dun give up on them. ;)

Just back from there. Still have a lot of SH. Mostly H.Kuda & H.Comes. A lot of the H.comes are yellow in color... :yeah: Price are very reasonable. Cheaper than the price that sold from reefer here...... <_<. A few will be in labour this few days. If you are trying/thinking of breeding SH, is a good chance to buy.

• SRC Member

wow.. lots of SH in pasir ris there worx.. ah beng shop.. saw about 4 to 5 pair in a packet.. selling at cheap cheap price only.. hmmm..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png