Post your dwarfs/pygmy angels here

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
welcome to the club of fools :P

Wonder got anymore new members or not lol.....

At the moment...dun think got new member coz if i m nt wrong...Iwarna came in only 3. Mayb in the near future or who knws there mayb some reefers out there who oreadi owned one. :yeah:

Do see 3 on the day of shipment but didn't pay much attention to it coz price oreadi nt attractive. :sick: Was payin more attention on AT instead coz the idea of keepin a school of AT still floatin in my mind :paiseh:

Went pasir ris area on sundae look see look see and happened to see one over at pacific marine...after "beoing" for quite some time decided to cross over to Iwarna to get it. Left only one....so was thinkin, "i m nt alone" got crazy kaki out there. :lol:

Anyway, the one at pac marine was sold.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

dispar...

want to compare must compare final buy price after all those discounts/goodwill and so on....

hybrid lemonpeel @$180 and goldflake at @200+

if wanna see so-called original price/recommended price...then see this lor...

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...24&js_enabled=0

SGD $570 :lol:

• SRC Member

Eh FYI lemon peel hybrid is more ex... original price is $300.. after 40% discount den $180 ;)

DA,

dun mean to burst your bubble,

go ask neokn how much he got his hybrid lemonpeel from ML.

then you'll know wat is "robert head"

<_<

dispar...

want to compare must compare final buy price after all those discounts/goodwill and so on....

hybrid lemonpeel @$180 and goldflake at @200+

if wanna see so-called original price/recommended price...then see this lor...

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...24&js_enabled=0

SGD $570 :lol:

No fair leh.. use liveaquaria one

DA,

dun mean to burst your bubble,

go ask neokn how much he got his hybrid lemonpeel from ML.

then you'll know wat is "robert head"

<_<

Yup i know how much he got... anyway we should not dscuss it here... hen** already told neo to keep it secret ;););) eh if you see the lemon peel of neo and mine carefully den you ntoice the diff ;)

Anyway me dun go for expensive fish hor.. got bro ask so i say loh...like tat also kana <_<<_< I like lemon peel hybrid cos it special... this hybrid is rather rare because at the place where the cross breeding occur.... half black angel aka vroliki found in that area is very very few in number(eventhough population of lemon peel in that area is alot) thus explianing the rarity.....

Anyway me dun go for expensive fish hor.. got bro ask so i say loh...like tat also kana <_<<_< I like lemon peel hybrid cos it special... this hybrid is rather rare because at the place where the cross breeding occur.... half black angel aka vroliki found in that area is very very few in number(eventhough population of lemon peel in that area is alot) thus explianing the rarity.....

Errrmmmmm.. you comparing how rare is the fish or how beautiful is the fish??? I very confused liao.

• SRC Member

hahahha...

no offence thou.

cos seems like the thread getting out of hand.

anyway, beauty is still in the eye of the beholder, you find this fish nice, have the $$$ to pay for it...then buy.

dun have to bother wat the rest said.

cheers and happy reefing.

:lol: