Post your dwarfs/pygmy angels here

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

was brought in before at LCK....

but immediately exported out...

seems that the japanese like joculators.....

as well as replendents...blah blah blah <_<:lol:

Did you manage to get a price indication?

By right should be able to get from Christmas Island shipments....supposed to be common around that area. I supposed all snapped up by the big budget Japanese :(

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member
maybe u can get paired flamebacks like what i did with my flames.....

locked them together in a room and let them sort it out :lol:

Was thinking about it - get 1/2 dozen of the CF juveniles and let them form a harem....but now not enough tanks :lol:

• SRC Member
hell expensive for a colour combi that looks like a cheap bicolor angel...

if i am not wrong, i heard 800-1000 and the word japanese came out..i think it went to japan as you have expected :(

Ahem......I think at that price can skip it...Better to go on Free n Easy tour of Christmas Island and scour the LFS there for it - probably still got change at the end of the day :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
very true...

can proudly bring it back to singapore with little problems through custom hor.....

lijie big gorgor (name correct? :paiseh: ), any idea of Nahacky's? looks like a multicolor angel head but body more variety of colours....seen in singapore yet?

I don't believe it's been here, but then again, I usually don't have that good an info network! Yours probably better - I only gorgor by age, OK? :D

All the pics of this fish I've seen makes it look pretty ugly - like got bumped behind the head by something! Most likely just the photography but puts me off it quite instantly :P

info network ah... :paiseh:

never mind lah...wait for our dearest Lady Ang to be back...then the satellite network will be fully back in operation.....now this satellite on the other side of the globe providing US intelligence :lol:

I think matter of taste lah....because i was intrigued by multicolor angel's name when i first heard it..but when i saw it in person...i noted the head eletric blue headband is attractive but the body seems whitish and boring to me....i was really expecting MULTI-colour all over the body....well probably if it fits the name to a tee..then the fish would probably be a freak...but never mind..hehe

so i saw this Nahacky with the similar electric blue head banding but body more interesting than the multicolor....so between Nahacky and multicolor, it's Nahacky for me lor..hehe

more dwarfs guys...dun hide your pygmy beauties :)

Try to set your aperture speed manually to 1/80 seconds or 1/100seconds...

then force the flash manually....and shoot.

means u go to speed priority mode of your camera...set to the speed i mentioned on top, press the flash till it die die activates :lol: and shoot....

as for ISO setting....try to use the lowest setting so that the picture will be less grainy and noisy....

go try....but the only thing i worry is your camera's focusing speed...i am afraid by the time the camera locks onto the fish and you press the shoot button..the angel is long gone...

but nonetheless, go give it a try.

it adjusts the light sensitivity of your digicam's sensor...

higher numbers means more sensitive to light (photons)

in any case...i means that if you shoot at 1/80s or 1/100s and the picture turns out dark...then you increase the ISO to a higher level to get a brighter picture...

as for me..i shot with 1/80s, flash on, ISO 100.

lock on...and shoot them :P

turn your camera dial to S for speed priority mode...

then select 1/80s and force your flash to be activated by pressing the flash button

and go shoot your fishes....dun touch ISO for now....

but if you need to play with ISO, it should be embedded in your MENU function...

go to your manual and look for ISO under glossary and the relevant page pertaining to it :lol:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/konicaminoltaz2/page2.asp

Wow...everyone is now into dwarf angels... :)

BTW, Roidan, can you share the secret how you can keep all these dwarf angels in the same tank without them fighting with each other? What is the size of this FOWLR tank that you have?

Thanks,

Patrick

His monster tank is 6x2x2.5... I tink...

Tink he got a Angel Police and Tang Police to maintain law and order!! :P:P:P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

mistake hor.....

not everyone into dwarf angels...alot are into their bigger angel cousins...

my reef is only 6x2x2....they are in my reef rockworks :lol: they dare not venture into the open waters because my tangs and anthias are patrolling the open waters, that's why you see all the pictures of them are taken with close proximity to rocks and alot under rockshades

no secrets.....just good fengshui that promotes harmony amongst them :lol: