Post your dwarfs/pygmy angels here

:lol::lol: DA.....fetish with fish in bags???

(I know lah....once in tank ..very hard to get a decent shot)

<_<<_<<_< no leh.. for this fish very surprise.. once into tank.. swim here and there and even show colour to my venustus angel which is 1.5times bigger

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DA, u got a FOWLR issit? So many dwarf angels and a tankfull of rare zoos...doesnt add up...

hahaha not rare lah..... But i will treasure my hybrids alot(especially that lemon peel hybrid :lol: ).... anyway i heard dwarfy regular pecking will keep invisible flat worm population in check, so it may be good to have a few :lol::lol::lol: For me i have nv encounter a angel that wack coral so i till now consider all angels to be reef safe.. On the otherhand, I once had a PBT that nearly killed my squamosa so that gave me a very bad impression on tangs <_<<_<

lemon peels are well known for nibbing......maybe the hybrids wont....hmmmm............

Yup so i am hoping the character to be like half black and not lemon peel :lol: :lol:since most of the coloration is made of lemon peel so hopefully most of the character belongs to half black

My new addition... so lively fellow and already eating ;);)

where did you get it?

I got two lemon peel between week of each other.. both died..

got to swear off lemon peel for awhile.

now the ich spreading to my flame angel, purple tang n gramma.

only the clowns are not infected, must be slime coat damn thick..

where did you get it?

I got two lemon peel between week of each other.. both died..

got to swear off lemon peel for awhile.

now the ich spreading to my flame angel, purple tang n gramma.

only the clowns are not infected, must be slime coat damn thick..

Got it from CF loh.. notice the tail is black so its a hybrid not a true lemon peel....

• SRC Member

Hybrids are much hardier and also has a tendency to live longer...applies to all other fishes/animals etc

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Wow Roidan, very nice flameback and golden..!  May I know if there was any aggression between these 2 pygmy angels in the same tank ?

i have more than these 2 pygmies in my tank and so far no serious aggression yet. At most they engage in short bursts of chasing within a distance of about 1ft distance and then they forget all about it again.....but most of the time they swim pass each other with no problems

post-8-1107317943.jpg

Oooeeeiiii.....

Stop it. I can't take it anymore with all those nice looking angels. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

I guess, I 'm left with no choice but to sell away my tangs and move into angels fanatic again. Damn you guyz.

hahah yeah come join our gang.... :lol::lol::lol: tangs waste time one