Post your dwarfs/pygmy angels here

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi bro iori_del

what do you expect ... anything from CF are killers ... mine too (damn)

there are blacky ones ... but i don't like too much blackies, so i decided to buy a plain one ... because i like the white-body at the middle (looks like multi-color angel), to each his own i guess ... btw this angel is only 0.75 inch (me loves tiny fishy)

also, i missed the multi-color angel at SL, anyone wants to own up .... show us the pic leh ... the multi-color was only 0.8 inch big .... i miss ... i miss ... i miss ...

i wanted to show my 0.5 inch ugly from I, but bad bad DC and (sigh) ... i should have bought this argi as a pair too. anyone wants to own up .... show us the pic of the other 0.5 inch argi leh ...

:thanks:

lizard

• SRC Member
hi bro iori_del

there are blacky ones ... but i don't like too much blackies, so i decided to buy a plain one ... because i like the white-body at the middle (looks like multi-color angel), to each his own i guess ... btw this angel is only 0.75 inch (me loves tiny fishy)

also, i missed the multi-color angel at SL, anyone wants to own up .... show us the pic leh ... the multi-color was only 0.8 inch big .... i miss ... i miss ... i miss ...

i wanted to show my 0.5 inch ugly from I, but bad bad DC and (sigh) ... i should have bought this argi as a pair too. anyone wants to own up .... show us the pic of the other 0.5 inch argi leh ...

lizard

wow.....since u mentioned a clam oreadi cost u a arm and leg. Then the agri must hav cost u the other set. So.... hybrid lemon peel must hav cost u the rest of ur body parts. Wats left bro. :whistle

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

None of you Centropyge nuts went to CF to get the C heraldi yet ar?

One only hor...... :D

bro, this fish looks more drab than the normal blue-eye lemonpeel...

exotic name but doesn't come with exotic look/colours....definitely doesn't catch my eye...

this is what catches my eye... :yeah:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...threadid=543231

post-8-1110291958.jpg

• SRC Member

bro, this fish looks more drab than the normal blue-eye lemonpeel...

exotic name but doesn't come with exotic look/colours....definitely doesn't catch my eye...

this is what catches my eye... :yeah:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...threadid=543231

Total US$1,000 only.....before shipping! :lol:

Actually thought heraldis not really nice but in real life it's quite pretty - nice clean lemon yellow body with contrasting black blotch at the posterior dorsal.....but still not my cup of tea :D

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member

wow.....since u mentioned a clam oreadi cost u a arm and leg. Then the agri must hav cost u the other set. So.... hybrid lemon peel must hav cost u the rest of ur body parts. Wats left bro. :whistle

Tat a good, one.. now sell whole body to buy fish liao

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

Total US$1,000 only.....before shipping! :lol:

Actually thought heraldis not really nice but in real life it's quite pretty - nice clean lemon yellow body with contrasting black blotch at the posterior dorsal.....but still not my cup of tea :D

big bro,

i think it's time we catch all these exotic fishes back ourselves :lol:

ya...give me heraldi free i also dun want....i dun mind the marinecenter's hybrid lemonpeel though :P

hi bro iori_del

lizard

Hi Bro,

I think u angel is smokey lemonpeel, but 0.75" :yeah: is cutie.

• SRC Member

Errr.....

Just checking, it there a typo error in the mention of size?

0.75" ~ 2cm

0.5" ~ 1cm

WOW!!!! Damn small leh! Abt the size of extra mini/ mini neon goby bought in Iwarna during their last shipment. I think seeing will be believing man. Can post picture of it with proper comparison?

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

hi bro kkx7

is it any good if it is a smokey ... i like the plain whiteness ... but the tail has small black stuff (not full yellow).

hi neokn

you can come and take pictures (me no good DC) with a ruler. i will buy you lunch or drink.

it is at the size of the neon goby ... maybe goby is longer than mine ... hahahahaha seeing is believing ... :):paiseh::yeah::idea::fear: so pleased with myself .... I said i should have bought the pair instead of one, me just separate a childhood friendship: green plum bamboo horse ... :upsidedown:

i don't mind buying or selling my argi to the guy who bought the other argi.

for bros out there, i don't mind letting go my 1.2 inch lemonpeel ($32) .... you cannot find a smaller size except in CF which will cost you at least $55.

i am super efficient in catching my angels.

because every feeding is in the fish cage ..... hahahahahahahaha

try it shiok .... idea?

hi bros PBT and borinz

the price is more expensive than my lemonpeel (normal 1.2 inch, $32) but cheaper than my 1 inch flame angel at $40.

as for bro iori_del

sorry .... indeed i don't mean to be poor. i am indeed poor. just received by hand 2 legal letters asking me to pay up BIG items. so i am spending my money in case i end up in jail soon. so i have a little of a meso-mentality. the more pain the more gain feeling ... shiok ... staying in singapore .... hahahahahahaha

lizard