Any ideas to mod the cap of a Weipro 2014?

ervine

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Been wanting to do this for a long time but didn't have a chance to... in any case, any bros out there have an idea how to mod the cap of a weipro 2014 (or any other in the series) such that the foam doesn't clog get clogged up in the cap but instead slides down the outer side of the riser thing?

Thanks!

Ervine

• SRC Member
You can chop off the riser neck halfway. Sand off a section of it and use the tip to rejoin back to the remaining riser neck, creating a much narrower tip within the original neck.

Confused bro.... chop it off sand it down then stick it back? so basically it's just shorter?

don't get the narrower tip within original neck part bro..

• SRC Member
I think I'm going to try to sand down the riser in the cup by abt 1/2 to 1" see how it goes...

Don't know how I can get a clean cut...

Okay managed to get 1" off the neck... drilled multiple holes then broke off the plastic bit by bit, ground it down and melted it a little to form a smoother edge.. but still it looks like crap..

In any case, I'm running it now... will update when I get results (if I get results)

• SRC Member

Oh yah.. btw, in case anybody wants to know.. after chopping off an inch from the riser the same problem still occurs.. foam builds up, then some how it "clogs" up and no more foam appears...

Still trying to think of any better ideas to get the foam down the outer side of the riser instead