destination: Melbourne

terryansimon

alright guys. I don't think I'll have the time nor the energy to log on as often as I want for the next few days, as I'll be bloody busy packing half my life into a suit case and taking a 7hr flight away to Melbourne.

this message just serves as a medium for me to say my goodbyes to you people in Singapore, and to have fun in reefing.

I wouldn't bother about keeping marine fishes in Australia as I've heard of the astronomical price about them, and campus doesn't allow pets in the rooms anyway.

for the curious, I'll be doing a Communications Degree in Monash at its Clayton campus. I will PROBABLY be doing a minor in something else, and if money is available for me to splash, maybe even a second degree in Business or maybe even Science, if I'm bo liao enough.

so yah. goodbyes to all you folks whom I've come to know, either in person or via the internet.

and I wish you all the best in the year of the ######. let it not make a cockarel out of you. (=

Regards,

Terrence Ryan Simon

PS. I'm going to miss you guys. :cry::cry::cry:

but you can always ease the pain by giving me AUD$50. :D:PB)

• SRC Member
wah. looks like Monash has a big number of Singaporeans there.

hmm.

do u drive??

can get a good car there!!!!

ahahha.... lotus elise... skyline...wooOOOoOOHHhhoOoooo...

supra.... *drool*

buey ta han.... hjahahaha....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

you pay for me?

it's cheap, but it amounts to one year tuition fee for me.

also, the odds of being caught for speeding offences is very high over in Australia, so getting such monstrous cars will only invite more attention from their TP.

I'll just settle for a humble 1.6 sedan. maybe even a 2.0 or 2.4 Camry for driving pleasure.

• SRC Member

Setting up a reef is not as expensive as you may think!

When you come down to Australia, drop me an email and I will show you the local stores and meet up with a few of the Victorian Reef Club members...

• SRC Member
Singaporean Girls? bleechhh! Go for Koreans/Japanese! or those mixed exotic oz gals! WOW!

i know a laoz mix chinese blood asian girl studying in if i'm not mistaken clayton

her name Rose....exotic enough man...

if you see her say hi for me brotheR~!

• SRC Member

All the best bro.... its been great knowing u....

And yeah, I sent u an email (the "stuff" u want) hehehe.... :lol::D but issit gonna be of use since u are doing Comms and not Psychology as earlier planned? hmmphhh...

Yeah, in the email, I also asked u about the chiller thing... do reply when u are free, k?

God speed!!! and leave the Aussie gals alone!!!

• SRC Member

My exam on Wednesday - International Marketing.... hahaha...

Two more subjects!!! Yeah... Your first semester is my last semester! :lol::D:lol:

Will email u the business modules too (in case u wan to take them as electives)

Bro, regarding the chiller... any update? And yeah, u owe me one refractometer leh.... :lol:

• SRC Member

hey good luck in your studies terrence! :yeah:

are u planning to find a job there after your degree and settling down there or are u coming back? :look:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

All the best with ur studies bro. Hav fun in downunder....where once my fridge was always filled with beer instead of food. :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

alrite man...

hope u adapt well there..

looking forward in seeing ur nick here

so do log on often to help us people with ur precious comments.

cheers bro cheers~

study hard dude..

good luck for everything there.

warmest regards,

LaW

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• 2 years later...