Achilles Tang

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god,:ooh:

I have to vote you 2 for the most delicated reefers here in s'pore.  :o

Especially Weileong.   B)

How i wish i can measure PO4 everyday.  :rolleyes:  And you guys have now gear up another steps higher for us to catch on.  <_<

Kudos to your hard work.  :bow:

Who measure PO4 everyday? lol.

Now reached stage 3 liao, no need to measure so often, when my hands itchy then I go measure. Measure liao also no reading like no meaning like that.

Not delicated but paying special attention.

~!@#$%^&*()_+ his chart nicer than mine... no choice he using MAC.

• SRC Member
Oh my god,:ooh:

I have to vote you 2 for the most delicated reefers here in s'pore. :o

Especially Weileong. B)

How i wish i can measure PO4 everyday. :rolleyes: And you guys have now gear up another steps higher for us to catch on. <_<

Kudos to your hard work. :bow:

O like that call delicated... :D

hmm... if in reefing dont need to do anything and just want result fast...

1 secret I can give you... -> throw your whole tank away and put up a plasma tv and play reef world will do.. :D

O ya I should also make those ppls who keep dosing supplement every time even they got CR a delicated reefer too.. lolz..

Anyway you got your method, I got mine.. I rather enjoy work hard a bit and end of day enjoy watching a pretty real colorful sps...

then sit now there do nothing and keep wondering what is wrong with my tank and why ppls use same method can get result and I can't..... :P

• SRC Member

O like that call delicated... :D

hmm... if in reefing dont need to do anything and just want result fast...

1 secret I can give you... -> throw your whole tank away and put up a plasma tv and play reef world will do.. :D

O ya I should also make those ppls who keep dosing supplement every time even they got CR a delicated reefer too.. lolz..

Anyway you got your method, I got mine.. I rather enjoy work hard a bit and end of day enjoy watching a pretty real colorful sps...

then sit now there do nothing and keep wondering what is wrong with my tank and why ppls use same method can get result and I can't..... :P

:lol:

You are my motivator. :lol:

You are my motivator. :lol:

Wow today SRC acid rain ah :o

come to think of it, isn't SPS keeping all about delication and hardwork????

Example like danano and scarab with their super beautiful tank that I can only dream of owing? They never mention abt all the hardwork and time spend on their reef only, I am sure they are very delicated reefers as well :bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

no problem....

Those got bigger tank and more high end more ex equipment like u... I even more :bow:

cause you r the biggest player in the market ma.... :P

You flattered me.

Anyway i enjoyed sharing info and keeping company of fellow reefers out there for a kopi sessions. ;)

True, we need more people who has success with zeovit to give other pple confident to use it.

Same like all other products/method, there's bound to be examples of success and failure. Unfortunately for zeovit's case ended in failure if the reefer could not judge the dosage properly and this is so much easier to achieved compared to proper dose and finally reaching stage 3.

What is stage 3? Stage 3 means all binned nutrients has been removed from the system and no zeostart (or very little) is required to keep the nutriuents at low level. The system is also very stable at this stage.

Woohoo...congrats bro!!!

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

what a good day to see my hanna finally give me this

zero.jpg

Alan, congratulations for the low nutrients conditions.

Now the time to start boosting the growth of your SPS and increase feeding to your fishes.

There's always a sense of achievement when you get colorful SPS and ultra fat fishes :P