Recent diving pics

clammy

• SRC Member
pan fried or steamed??? :D

hehehe.. you cheeky devil..

actually, i think the sumei is only ridiculously priced and not THAT nice to eat lah..

Alot of comparable quality eating fish around, and not that expensive and endangered.. :lol:

am sure you being such a experience diver had a few close encounters with mama napoleans right? still bear to eat them meh? can hand feed them woh...

• SRC Member
hehehe.. this remora seem to like my hairy legs... :lol:

hey clammy,

i had that experience of having a remora being attached to me during one of my dives in Tioman.. it was quite fun until it starts to wonder ard and visit "south" and i got a bit uncomfortable... <_<

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

hey clammy,

i had that experience of having a remora being attached to me during one of my dives in Tioman.. it was quite fun until it starts to wonder ard and visit "south" and i got a bit uncomfortable... <_<

ooh... was it looking for a feed?? :evil:

hmmm.. have always heard of sotongs heading south (may i add involuntarily) but this is a first! :lol:

• SRC Member

never had sotongs coming near me except when they are served as calamari.. hehehe :P

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

hehehe.. you cheeky devil..

actually, i think the sumei is only ridiculously priced and not THAT nice to eat lah..

Alot of comparable quality eating fish around, and not that expensive and endangered.. :lol:

am sure you being such a experience diver had a few close encounters with mama napoleans right? still bear to eat them meh? can hand feed them woh...

sigh........... good things comes at a price :evil::P

I where got experience???

AOW diver only.

I NATO diver wat :P