AQUAZ Epoxy=WESSBOND

Antiz

• SRC Member
seems like Aquaz has been under a lot of fire recently..have seen strange pple joining SRC with sole intention to whack Aquaz...1st post and attempt to whack a particular brand...really getting sick of these pple...

and guess wat, Antiz has gone missing after 4 posts...guess his really pissed that he didnt get his message across...

let's do it the Aquaz way...

sour grapes man...

• SRC Member

Like wat the mods have said.

be prepared to back your claims with facts and figures.

if you still think you have the authority to judge some company's product by ur own standards, then be prepared to leave down ur name and contact no. so that the mods can contact you.

otherwise, wat u want to put across is just blatant bullshit.

btw, show us the Aquaz paper that says the epoxy is made in germany, mine was from USA, maybe urs was from a better source :lol:

might I suggest.... :lol: let's move on...more worth it to spend time reefing than engaging in this kind of activity lah...

A lot of fire in the forum recently....seems like there are a lot of views and feedback given by reefers here already....

Only thing left to do....? let's go check out the weekly LFS news. Cheers

• SRC Member

http://www.reefaquariumguide.com/forums/sh...15&pagenumber=2

he appeared here. Antiz said...

Agreed with Michael and Boytt, they have always plan well and not to mention a free event for us in singapore which is so small. If they do not care why bother. They are not going to make much money out of us anyway as our reefers is not much. So conrad why so sensitive about hidden reason even they both own business.

They both come a long way to even want to conduct a free event to share with us the newest method to reef.

I feel that, correct me should anyone feel i am wrong:

Sorry Mr Michael for me to post here, as i posted some thread in SRC enquire about a certain product as a end user but what i got in return was the admins and mods there took sides of the product sponsor. WHY? Yes both mods tooks sides without even asking why?

I have the label that can prove it is says Germany but why should i care to show to people who i feel always take side with sponsors who pay and not giving reefers a freedom of speech.

It is so bad that, i should share a incident that a mods do a review for a certain product and say it is good. We cannot even say how we feel. I got good sources from RC that say that brand of salt is bad but the mods say NO. Just becos they have done a review which is good. Are they say reefes in RC is wrong?

The mods claims they have no link with the dealer of the salt in singapore or any hidden reason why take so much sides WHY?

Sorry again Michael and owner of this forum, but in singapore we do not have freedom of speech until here. We cannot post any products we feel is good. We cannot do any bulk order from overseas even we feel that it is cheaper than buying from sponsors in singapore. There is a big topic like this in arofantics forum.

I have been using Aquacraft salt for almost 1 years without the need to even add any additives and my LPS tank is doing well. Can i promote this salt NO.. cos the mods there say OCEANic is better. WHY? Aquacraft has lab cert done up to show all without the need of hidding. Mods only used they own method of say it is good.

We should learn from Michael and the rest here and grow.

Owner and Michael sorry again and delete this thread if it is wrong to you guys as i respect your ownership of this forum unlike SRC... with a group of doing everything they like and is there any hidden reasons, promoting only brand that i see are sponsors . We need more good products like boytt and aquacraft salts and additives.

ANTIZZ

Last edited by antiz on 03-29-2005 at 07:22 AM

It is so bad that, i should share a incident that a mods do a review for a certain product and say it is good. We cannot even say how we feel. I got good sources from RC that say that brand of salt is bad but the mods say NO. Just becos they have done a review which is good. Are they say reefes in RC is wrong?

actually...when I read this awhile back...got mod do review on salt ? huh? and he claims 'they'??? hehe ....I'll go check the old threads and see I can find anything.....

found one by Rumour.....I skim thru it...just a detailed observation....except for the report on the observation made...dun see anything else..... :erm:

good idea.....but seriously....and genuinely..if Antiz, if u want to enlighten the reefers here a little more on the findings you have gathered...please pm me ....I will re-open the thread again for you to reply.

Guys, I understand the situation may not be too healthy for everyone.... hopefully, closing the thread temperory would be for the best.

• src unlocked this topic