• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow bro!

that looks superb! but i dont think i can afford $45 for a single tube man! :P

by the way, are you running the aquascience special tubes right now? i've heard alot of good things about them.

cheers,

ian

Yep! The Aquascience Special is still running hot under my hood bro...And currently i'm running x3 tube with 2 coral blue and 1 figi purple @ this moment. ;) Gonna @ 1 more actinic tube. :P

Wow bro!

that looks superb! but i dont think i can afford $45 for a single tube man! :P

by the way, are you running the aquascience special tubes right now? i've heard alot of good things about them.

cheers,

ian

He..he..Ian, I guess $45 is nothing to you if were to compare with your Fender acoustic amplifier plus your 2 guitar right? :eyebrow:

Itulah A150-F2001. Yup, bubble dia lebih baik dari gua punya beckette. Dia punya sedut... kus semangat ... gambar tu gua ambik baru jer 1 jam

H&S sama Deltec memang boleh dipercayai beb....Performance dia pun tak jauh beza gua rasa cuma nama dan harga dia je beza.....Welcome to a needle wheel world beb. :eyebrow: Oh! ya...Cuma satu je yg tak gerek....the depletion of element pun cepat betul habis beb due to e skimming too good!!!....he..he... :P

H&S sama Deltec memang boleh dipercayai beb....Performance dia pun tak jauh beza gua rasa cuma nama dan harga dia je beza.....Welcome to a needle wheel world beb. :eyebrow: Oh! ya...Cuma satu je yg tak gerek....the depletion of element pun cepat betul habis beb due to e skimming too good!!!....he..he... :P

gua punya barang cuma 2nd jer. Trace element depletion tak brapa takut sangat sebab fish food dah cukup. Lagi2 ada henry's food... bila kena henry food... skimmer cepat kilat skim kan barang2 keluar dari tank...

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

Itulah A150-F2001. Yup, bubble dia lebih baik dari gua punya beckette. Dia punya sedut... kus semangat ... gambar tu gua ambik baru jer 1 jam

Hah! Kan dulu gua dah pernah cakap....beckett o.k....tapi buang2 current kan? :)

Btw, Bill gua last mth dah mula naik tangga ke atas siak!!! Kopek surat je :shock: ....Mak Ooi!!! $336/- beb : :cry2: Macam nak pengsan siol... :lol:

Hah! Kan dulu gua dah pernah cakap....beckett o.k....tapi buang2 current kan? :)

Btw, Bill gua last mth dah mula naik tangga ke atas siak!!! Kopek surat je :shock: ....Mak Ooi!!! $336/- beb : :cry2: Macam nak pengsan siol... :lol:

Aiyoh ... welcome to the club... :rolleyes:

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

• SRC Member

He..he..Ian, I guess $45 is nothing to you if were to compare with your Fender acoustic amplifier plus your 2 guitar right? :eyebrow:

wah bro! cannot say like that la! my guitar stuff were bought when i was still in school. nowadays more committments man. wish i could afford the Tunze nano 6055! its 3 plus times the price of my 6025s man.

$336 is nothing mate...compare to ur home theatre

system

Eh...Kalau $336 x 12 = 1 Les paul custom gold finish beb :cry2:

Kalau $336 x 36 = Sua leh scrap gua nye kereta campur sikit ngan ini duit.....Fuyooo!!!! Gua sua boleh down payment satu kereta transformer beb :look::cry::cry2:

wah bro! cannot say like that la! my guitar stuff were bought when i was still in school. nowadays more committments man. wish i could afford the Tunze nano 6055! its 3 plus times the price of my 6025s man.

Aiseyman!! Speaking of tunze.... I still remember the last time I went down to harlequin & saw the tunze wavebox...wah looking @ e performance really damn cool man!! I guess if I were to buy it...Its like a one times buy ....But e stuff is too big for me to show to my ministry of finance sia...Damn scary man later will definitely get screaming from her...he..he... :look: @ this moment I think I will have to lay down low a bit and have to wait until the right moment than can start again . :P