Cheers for Reefer Jeffcher

kokhui

• SRC Member

Hi bros & siss,

Even as I read about some of the bros' bad experience when they trade in with other bros, I will like to share my nice experience with sis Jeffcher and her BF.

There are good people around! :lol::lol::lol:

I had actually comfirmed with sis Jeffcher to buy her skimmer and she was very nice to deliver it to my place even. However, when she and her BF saw that the skimmer is not suitable for my tank; as they think that it will not be sufficient for my tank, they kindly advised me against the purchase and cancelled the sale.

They came all the way from town to my home in Punggol, got lost in this remote kampong for sometime before finally reaching my place but had to leave wihout completing the sale! I am very much impressed with their honesty and professionalism.

Thanks sis jeffcher and Jeffrey! You guys are great! I respect you both!

So, bros and sis, there are good people around too! Be blessed! :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

not bad... atleast thats another good side

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

i think theres a lot more reefers like sis jeffcher and her bf here in sg.. its juz dat people tends to criticise more than they praise... anyway its damn nice to get this kinda feedback once in a while.. well done sis jeffcher and bf! :D

see..... we are not so bad after all..... lol .....I am seeing a good thread ...any other guys/gals here that deserve the special mention?

Jeffcher, you'e cool B) !

• SRC Member
see..... we are not so bad after all..... lol .....I am seeing a good thread ...any other guys/gals here that deserve the special mention?

Jeffcher, you'e cool B) !

shawncel, very nice person who sold me sump and gave me lots of free stuff and advice

after that i asked him about questions via sms and he never fails to answer me even up to today...8mths after i dealed with him

williammuk also, came my house very friendly very polite...even let me go his house see the mushrooms i sold him

if i left out anyone else please forgive!

• SRC Member

shawncel, very nice person who sold me sump and gave me lots of free stuff and advice

after that i asked him about questions via sms and he never fails to answer me even up to today...8mths after i dealed with him

williammuk also, came my house very friendly very polite...even let me go his house see the mushrooms i sold him

if i left out anyone else please forgive!

hi bro ...

i agree .... shwan is a veri person .. evri friendly :D

cheers :) for hom :P

• SRC Member

there are lot of nice reefers here...(which i meT)...i think should start a thread lisiting all the GOOD reefers.... ^_^

• SRC Member

Bro, All ppl are presumed good until they are proven bad... :lol::D:P

ahhh... wat a relevance to the other topic regarding "bad reefers".. shows a definite mind set and sense of maturity..

oh.. tot should remind reefers to check the date of the post before accusing me of insinuating anything oki? ;)

regards!