Zoo price

prec

How much are u willing to pay for this zoos?  

270 members have voted

1. 1. How much are u willing to pay for this zoos?

• $20
    • $30
    • $40
    • $50
    • < $50

Wat do u suggest?? how much was ur last shipment?? Or 2 person share lah... :P I share with you... :P

Hmm get a few trusted frens first.. all have to chip in.... I need someone volunteer to do paypal... so be4 the things come, everyone should pass the person doing paypal.... BTW if kana chong kong, no one should complain....

Oh ya DOA is possible due to the time in the travelling so if the zoos belong to you should die where else the rest survive.. also cannot complain as there always be next shipment ;);) .. others could maybe cut a few polyps of theirs to give you but also that depend on others

Lastly... My last shipment close to SG$500

Oh ya example of what type of US zoos you can get.. this is a normal 1inch frag

post-71-1128070534.jpg

• SRC Member

Hmm get a few trusted frens first.. all have to chip in.... I need someone volunteer to do paypal... so be4 the things come, everyone should pass the person doing paypal.... BTW if kana chong kong, no one should complain....

Oh ya DOA is possible due to the time in the travelling so if the zoos belong to you should die where else the rest survive.. also cannot complain as there always be next shipment ;);) .. others could maybe cut a few polyps of theirs to give you but also that depend on others

Lastly... My last shipment close to SG$500

Oh ya example of what type of US zoos you can get.. this is a normal 1inch frag

do-able. But if two person choose the same type

and one DOA and the other ok, how? can split half/half? :huh:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • SRC Member
Are you talking about Atlantic Zoas?? Don't think there's anything like US Zoas...hardly at all.

:lol:

US Zoas? u dun meant Upper Serangoon? i rem one reseller once sold zoas from LFS and call them "US Zoas".. :whistle

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I do know there are many zookeeper in singapore and really like to keep them. However, not many are successful and it is such a waste when all the nice zoo are dying in the tanks. I do sincerely hope those experience keeper do give some tips in return to save those zoo. I myself is also not a good zoo keepers and do need some tips from you guys as well. Imagine some over $100++ zoo dying is quite a waste and sad to see. Anyone want to comments or give advices are really appreciate.

I think if you want to import zoo, you should get a permit from AVA and it should be fine.