5f by 2.5f by 2.5f fowlr

KTLK

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
very creative.... i like yr idea :bow: I also hate the sight of the tunzes <_< , however i wonder whether it will perform at its maximum :huh:

Thanks. The idea is actually by my tank maker,Goh TM. I told him that I doesn't want to see any of the equipments on the main tank & he fulfill it...Thanks Goh B)

However I find that the 6060 is not powerful enough for a 5f. Will consider to change it.

Thanks. The idea is actually by my tank maker,Goh TM. I told him that I doesn't want to see any of the equipments on the main tank & he fulfill it...Thanks Goh B)

However I find that the 6060 is not powerful enough for a 5f. Will consider to change it.

bro...if 6060 not enough for 5 footer.......change to tunze wavebox 6212 .........

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

bro...if 6060 not enough for 5 footer.......change to tunze wavebox 6212 .........

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Hand really very itchy to get a better version of tunze...do u know how much it cost? :)

• SRC Member
my tank also from gohtm :lol: .. if u r selling yr tunze 6060, let me know, i might need one :P

Sure..will let u know if I'm selling B)

• SRC Member

He is a guy who put his heart to work and it a masterpiece , that why only he can build my tank. :P Well done GOH_TM . :bow::bow::bow:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

• SRC Member
Hi Monster,saw your posting at AF & I must say,u are really a Mr Aquamedic B):P

:P hehe please don say so,or maybe i should change my nick. :lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

• SRC Member

Sure..will let u know if I'm selling B)

I use 3 tunze and a seio m820 and it very good enough for my tank loh. :lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

• SRC Member

But I find the 6060 not powerful enough,already start to sell it,hopefully can find a buyer soon....btw I'm getting the denitrator 1000 soon,any comment since u r using it?

• SRC Member
But I find the 6060 not powerful enough,already start to sell it,hopefully can find a buyer soon....btw I'm getting the denitrator 1000 soon,any comment since u r using it?

one word to say very good. But u need to give it time to break in. :P

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

• SRC Member
Great looking tank man...

R u planning to use any chiller?

Thanks Rickster88888,will be using only fans to cool the water cos meanwhile only keep fishes. I prefer to spend the $$$ on water purifiying equipments like skimmer,ozone & denitrator. I'm not worry of the fast water evaporation as I am using a auto top up device ;)

• SRC Member

Wow! Nice looking set-up you've got there! Well thought off...hiding the tunzes! :)

Looking forward to the progress of your tank! :D

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member
Wow! Nice looking set-up you've got there! Well thought off...hiding the tunzes! :)

Looking forward to the progress of your tank! :D

Thanks daimy068 ;) btw I have sold my tunze,will replace with 2 OR2500 to create the desire waves.

• SRC Member

After 4days of cycling,I found out something very strange...My Ammonia is 0,NO2 is 0 & NO3 shoots up to 20ppm! I thought ammonia & NO2 should be high right at this early stage? :huh: This is what I can thought of:

1) The biobacter I added is doing the job so well that it convert ammonia to NO2 & NO2 to NO3 that fast. Therefore I can't detect the 1st 2.

Or

2) The cycling still haven kick in & the traces of NO3 is from my tap water.

Any of u encounter this b4?