5f by 2.5f by 2.5f fowlr

KTLK

• SRC Member
Bro nice tank you have there, i really admire you. All the LS looking good and anyway thanks for the scallop its doing well.  :bow:  :bow:  :eyebrow:

thanks Tanga,glad to know the scallop is doing well in your hand,take care & stay in touch :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
bro.. nice AT u have.. love it man.. i guess it is a big AT.. comparing it with ur pbt and ur blueface.. haha..

my AT about 4-5",slightly smaller than the PBT & alot smaller than the blueface

• SRC Member

:D Hi Bro,

Very nice tank set-up. :bow:

Me intend to upgrade to 6 footer end of this year. Looking around for good fish tank maker. Can PM me Goh's address and contact no? :lol: How much did this set-up cost you anyway? :yeah:

Good work bro!

• SRC Member

hey bro.. care to share how much u got for the AT? cause my bro saw alot of AT in ah beng there todae.. mind sharing to mi the price? btw.. the on ah beng sell is ex worz.. but very very big size.. haha..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

good evening. saw yo posting and its really very inspiring for new comer like me.

me too intend to hv fowlr.

do u mind2 exchg tel no so that i can contact u. find its easier2communicate thru calling.

thx.

• SRC Member
good evening. saw yo posting and its really very inspiring for new comer like me.

me too intend to hv fowlr.

do u mind2 exchg tel no so that i can contact u. find its easier2communicate thru calling.

thx.

Hi Bro, u can contact me @9190 6695 Cheers! :)

Ken

• SRC Member
KTLK, i also have a shorty5000 but the work in action not really great. Wonder anything spoilt ofr my skimmer. And also, where did you get those outlet pipes? i may need to get them.

Hi,did u connect any ozoniser to your shorty? If yes then its proven O3 will decrease the foam produced therefore skimming result not desirable. Secondly what pump u use to feed the shorty? Did u adjust the venturi? All these will contribute to the skimming ability :) So far I'm very pleased & happy with my shorty ;)

I got the piping from my tank maker Goh TM

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member
hi, How much for the Aquamedic OR3500 and Aquamedic OR6500? where did you take it?

OR3500 is $260 & OR6500 $400. You can get it at aquamart or aquamarine.

• SRC Member
Hi, What's the shop have many kind of Angel fish and have good quality fish allso

Personally I prefer Ah beng with their wide variety of fish,SL & ML are also places u might wanna go check out :)

SL always have nice & healthy angels.