Those keeping AT , how big is your tank?

Those keeping AT , how big is your tank and what's the supporting equipment? If possible state how long you have kept your AT too.  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Those keeping AT , how big is your tank and what's the supporting equipment? If possible state how long you have kept your AT too.

• <4ft
    • 4ft
    • 5ft
    • 6ft
    • >6ft

• SRC Member
Eventually left maybe just 1 powder blue tang, 1 powder black tang, 1 red sea salfin tang and 1 AT.

sounds like Fish War III to me..

it is too small and u might have a huge fight

This remind me of the sad sight i saw at R*b**n where more than 20 PBT are left in the centre tank with MH... :cry:

anybody knows how much are PBT these days???

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Wow long time no see lei AT bro :P

bz mah......no tank still so bz :P

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

By the time you wait for those AT to start eating (99.99999999999999% of them won't) in LFS, they are all sold or died already.

Unless you buy from CF or some other LFS that can make them eat.

just buy an AT that looks healthy and active. mine took 2 mths before it started eating mysis and prepared food. until then no choice but to feed red bamboo and dried nori lor..

• SRC Member

Well it's difficult to assess a healthy specimen as sometimes it's already enclosed in a bag...waiting for potential buyer or re-export.

You are lucky...mine eats after 2 days...& I thought all is well but then short-lived for 2.5 weeks only. :(