Website comments needed.

Kaf

• SRC Member

Been very busy with work and running own business.

Not much time to indulge more in reefing. :(

Just launched my own company website recently and do hope that bros and sis here can visit can give me your comments.

Of course if got lobang to pass better. :paiseh:

Fyusion

Cheers

Kevin

• SRC Member

It is a very nicely design website. I like it's simple layout. The colour scheme is good too.

However, I do have a comment on the company banner where you are using flash to animate some of the words like imagination, professional. I find it a little distracting in conjuction with your animated slideshow of the sample works. The timing sequence for the 2 animations are out of sync.

I understand that it is kind of difficult to synchronize the 2, so may I suggest taking away either one?

Just my own personal preference, it may represent a minority here.

For your accessment. :peace:

BTW, I really like the black and white dragon emblem you designed.

• SRC Member

Nice and clean.. but i wish the website could be tighter.. i run my monitor at 1280x1024 so some things look a bit spaced out...

Also, that dinosaur thing is really distracting... maybe can tuck it away in some other page?

if you want u can take a look at my company website www.blissphotography.biz which I designed... not to say that mine is good or what lah it's just my style... still needs some brushing up esp the portfolio pages..

Interesting that you fuse accountacy and design though... and since u doing design if u need photographic services can PM me.. (some of our works are not shown in portfolio pages)

• SRC Member
It is a very nicely design website. I like it's simple layout. The colour scheme is good too.

However, I do have a comment on the company banner where you are using flash to animate some of the words like imagination, professional. I find it a little distracting in conjuction with your animated slideshow of the sample works. The timing sequence for the 2 animations are out of sync.

I understand that it is kind of difficult to synchronize the 2, so may I suggest taking away either one?

Just my own personal preference, it may represent a minority here.

For your accessment. :peace:

BTW, I really like the black and white dragon emblem you designed.

I planning to remove the the side flash image changer.

Thanks for your comments.

• SRC Member
Nice and clean.. but i wish the website could be tighter.. i run my monitor at 1280x1024 so some things look a bit spaced out...

Also, that dinosaur thing is really distracting... maybe can tuck it away in some other page?

if you want u can take a look at my company website www.blissphotography.biz which I designed... not to say that mine is good or what lah it's just my style... still needs some brushing up esp the portfolio pages..

Interesting that you fuse accountacy and design though... and since u doing design if u need photographic services can PM me.. (some of our works are not shown in portfolio pages)

I've seen your site. :)

Will keep you in mind when I need some stocks photos.

Cheers.

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi all,

I've re-do some part of the site and taken out the flash image changer as well as added in more info for each individual design service.

Please give me your comments again.

Fyusion

Thanks for helping.

Cheers

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...