• Replies 149

Hey guys.

WOah.. eh LoReNsIa u aimming my skimmer already ah? HAHA! Wont be so soon la. Till i can earn at least a decent sum. :P So... u wait la hor? :lol:

BK ah? Ya... i'll get that when i upgrade to a 6 x 3 x 3 feet tank. HAHAHA! Woah... think of it also drool liao..

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

Aiyoh... i also had my fall before ma...

Now climb back up slowly lo. Sorry to hear what happen to yur tank... now have to play waiting game lo... :(

My Tank

Hey guys.

WOah.. eh LoReNsIa u aimming my skimmer already ah? HAHA! Wont be so soon la. Till i can earn at least a decent sum. :P So... u wait la hor? :lol:

BK ah? Ya... i'll get that when i upgrade to a 6 x 3 x 3 feet tank. HAHAHA! Woah... think of it also drool liao..

hehe.. sure sure.. i'll be waiting for ur skimmer.. waiting for ur skimmer.. waiting for u sell ur skimmer to me.. (the chinese songs " waiting for you" .. convert into this.. haha..) ya.. btw.. ur sump very organise leh.. not like mine.. haiz.. haha.. happy waiting..

Hey LoReNsIa

HAHAHA!

I collect all my skimmate give u for now la. :P

I feel that my sump is quite simple. Configuration wise is just made up of five 1 feet cubes.

Havent finsih 'construction' yet though. Gonna make the sides, and doors. So people wont see all the bottles of stuff inside. :ph34r:

Havent seen yur tank leh... post la! :yeah:

My Tank

Hey LoReNsIa

HAHAHA!

I collect all my skimmate give u for now la. :P

I feel that my sump is quite simple. Configuration wise is just made up of five 1 feet cubes.

Havent finsih 'construction' yet though. Gonna make the sides, and doors. So people wont see all the bottles of stuff inside. :ph34r:

Havent seen yur tank leh... post la! :yeah:

haha.. u good.. haiz.. u dare dare ask mi to keep ur skimate. haha.. <_<

hmmm.. my tank ? i posted liao.. haha.. my tank is in a bad stage now.. haiz.. sad..

;) Dont worry over it la...

"wan shi qi tou nan"... in chinese la.

Further, got new tank liao ma. Haha. Starting a new tank is kinda fun... <_<

Can have new ideas.

As many said concentrate on yur studies first la. :lol:

Not much LPS shipments now... sianz.. have also sky high prices.

Seems like its abt time the singapore GOV should re-evaluate what my month 'allowance' man...

My Tank

;) Dont worry over it la...

"wan shi qi tou nan"... in chinese la.

Further, got new tank liao ma. Haha. Starting a new tank is kinda fun... <_<

Can have new ideas.

As many said concentrate on yur studies first la. :lol:

Not much LPS shipments now... sianz.. have also sky high prices.

Seems like its abt time the singapore GOV should re-evaluate what my month 'allowance' man...

haha.. thankx bro for the encouragement.. haha.. don think can take ur skimmer le.. sad.. cause changing to a smaller tank.. haha.. ya.. lol..

Harlow loster...

HAHA!

No lah Added in my 4 clownfishes abt three days ago. Test water.

DOing great! Dashed into my green bubble tip immediately after swimming out of the fish trap. :lol:

Next will be my soldier fish, Then YT... and finally The powder blue. All three been in the QT for almost 2 mths liao... :snore: Dunno how i can tahan so long also...

Been stocking up on cheapo LPS for the past few weeks. Finally got my long time fav.

Blue mushies!!! haha!

Will take pics soon enuff. ;)

My Tank

i guess you have learnt a lot during this period of time... may be unknowing, u have trained yourself to be more patient in thing you did. and i believe you will be wiser whenever you make your decisions and choices in your reefing and in life :P

keep your pix coming bro :P

cheer :lol:

age.png

i guess you have learnt a lot during this period of time... may be unknowing, u have trained yourself to be more patient in thing you did. and i believe you will be wiser whenever you make your decisions and choices in your reefing and in life :P

keep your pix coming bro :P

cheer :lol:

Wiser and more patient? Definately man...

Read up alot during these few weeks... nothin gmuch to do ma... Very careful abt wat fish/corals to buy... steps to introduced them to the main tank.. etc etc.

Lets just hope this doesnt happened again ya? HAHA!

Eh now my main tank can almost rival yur pods tank liao... shld see it when i'm feeding my corals and the main lights are off. SWARMING MAN! They are like crazy missiles... Maybe time for a mandarin in a couple of weeks? :lol:

My Tank

Since been waiting neck long long for my cam... decide to give a text update. :P

Fishes are in my tank!!! Finally after 2 mths of LPS tank. Good to see some life.

Current inhabitants...

1 X Powder blue (2 mths in QT and have grown quite abit... sideways and lenght wise.)

1 X Yellow tang

1 X Big eye soldier fish

4 X False percula

9 X Small 1" green chromis

Still in QT

1 X solar wrasse

5 X dispar

My Tank

neck long long

Still waiting for the cam or X"mas.....................  :nuke:  :heh:  :heh:

Haha. No lah.. where got neck long long... Its not even xmas! :P

Update.

Bought 6 dispar, 2 died in teh first week. Both alpha males... think they can eat due to their damaged jaws after getting trapped in the net... :( The remaining 4 after spending 3 weeks plus in my QT finally in my main tank.

Bought 11 small chromis.

1 killed by my PBT in the QT.

1 Sucked into over flow... died. :(

1 Jump out and died on the floor... :cry2:

Left 8... Luck number? <_<

Here it is....

post-34-1133771501.jpg

My Tank

Water is abit cloudy. Micro bubbles, Just change a portion of my tank water. :P

Heres THE fish that SURVIVED when others return to ocean heaven... Spent more then 5 mths in my 2 ft QT... :erm:

My FAV pet...

post-34-1133771626.jpg

My Tank

Another tang i have. Powder blue. Kept in in the QT for abt 3 mths... after the itch breakout that killed my inhabitants... i decide to go for the over kill for new tangs.. :lol:

Sorry if any of u guys need to strain yur eyes to see my pics... :paiseh:

SHaky hands still there...

post-34-1133771872.jpg

My Tank

The third of my big fish. A Soldier fish.

Decide i wanted a fish that will take the midnight shift. Cant resist it the first time i saw it... Those big eyes... :angel:

post-34-1133772075.jpg

My Tank

Another picture of it peeking out from its hideout. Spend most of its time there... just peering out into the open... looking at u while u look at it... :ph34r:

Comes out swimming ard when the main lghts r off and during feeding time.

post-34-1133772315.jpg

My Tank