Garage Sale

eaquarist

• Sponsor

Hi folks, need anything good and cheap?....the lease is finally up at the old shop front at Siglap and I'm moving out. Still in good condition are the following items up for grabs this week only.

1. 18 x fish tanks with built-in filters. Each at size 4'x1.5'x1.5', selling at just $50 each. Plus, if you take the Chengai Wood stand that comes with T5 lights, you can have the entire rack and 3 tanks at just $120. :yeah: Only 6 racks in all, most suitable for fish room builders or fish shop owners

2. IKEA dining tables, called BACKE, relatively new, can be used for a study table too and comes with 4 chairs. 5 sets available at just $50 each set.

3. BRAND NEW Shower screens with steel curtain cables, selling at $10 a set. 4 sets available

4. BRAND NEW Table lamps at just $10 each. Comes with bulb too. 4 sets available

5. Easel board at just $25 (2 available)

6. BRAND NEW overflow i-box at just $50

Interested folks pls call or sms Eric at 98776986 for reservations. Cash and carry only. Thank you. :)

• Sponsor

:lol: Hi folks, thanks for the prompt response, the i-box was snapped up the moment i stepped into the shop....I have several other items like fish food, coral supplements, pumps and lights..etc. Will finish compiling the list and put it on the net.

For those keen to view the items, please visit the shop at 20 Siglap Drive, Bowmont centre, #01-05 from 11am tomorrow, first come first serve, I'm sorry but I have disconnected the internet at the place, pls sms me at 98776986 for enquires.

Hurry, all items MUST go by this weekend!...

Some items I forgot to add in include:

1.mini fridge selling at $80

2. over 50 kg of 100% cured base rock, as much as you can carry at $20

3. 3' fibreglass pond (piano shape) with pillar decorative rocks, black pebbles, comes with decorative plastic fence and artificial flowers in zinc pots, all for just $150