Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

i really hope we have more PIGLET character to be in the forum thus...lots of free pics...

**PIGLET where can we get this freeeeeebiess..

very chio

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

Wat Shark??! :blink:

If I'm not wrong, I'm the only shark active in this thread... but I'm too lazy to scan through all the 29 pages, so there might be another shark around... so you all not talking about me hor?? :P

Anyway, at this point of time, just like to clarify a few things... coz it seems there is a enormous amount of interest in this thread, even when there's only postings from a few reefers, I can see that alot of reefers do read the posts...

In case some reefers are wondering whether SRC is a hostile place and how come this alanseah kanna virtually bashed left, right, centre.... pls believe me when I say that we are normally a friendly bunch... :lol:

However, alanseah has in the past been trying to protray himself as being a very knowledgeable and experienced reefer in the Zeovit system... despite calls for him to post his tank pics and proof his worth in gold, he has constantly avoided it with all kinds of excuses...

Despite the fact that he finally posted his tank pic, and the pic being a disappointment to our expectations, nobody criticised or belittled him....

Before this has happened, on several occasions, some of the reefers whom asked him for advice got lousy attitudes from him... He thought of himself as being high, high above and the rest are newbies/newies asking stupid questions....

This time when he posted this thread with the intention to decieve the forum into believing he is that almighty zeolord reefer.... it backfired... and which is why it became a situation whereby people are asking for his blood....

One thing about being snobbish and proud... another thing in trying to insult our intelligence and even challenging people with a fake pic....

Finally, the last straw was when he finally appeared, instead of humbly admitting that he is a cheat/liar/boast, he tried to implicate the matter by telling everyone off and also bring up grandfather stories to criticise others....

What you do would never be right, even if everyone else did wrong....

All said, for new members who have joined this forum and see this kind of thing of thread going on, pls understand the circumstances leading to this situation... We dun bash people day-in day-out for NO REASON.... :)

Thanxs for reading my post!

Great weekend ahead to everyone! :peace:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Wat Shark??! :blink:

If I'm not wrong, I'm the only shark active in this thread... but I'm too lazy to scan through all the 29 pages, so there might be another shark around... so you all not talking about me hor?? :P

Anyway, at this point of time, just like to clarify a few things... coz it seems there is a enormous amount of interest in this thread, even when there's only postings from a few reefers, I can see that alot of reefers do read the posts...

In case some reefers are wondering whether SRC is a hostile place and how come this alanseah kanna virtually bashed left, right, centre.... pls believe me when I say that we are normally a friendly bunch... :lol:

However, alanseah has in the past been trying to protray himself as being a very knowledgeable and experienced reefer in the Zeovit system... despite calls for him to post his tank pics and proof his worth in gold, he has constantly avoided it with all kinds of excuses...

Despite the fact that he finally posted his tank pic, and the pic being a disappointment to our expectations, nobody criticised or belittled him....

Before this has happened, on several occasions, some of the reefers whom asked him for advice got lousy attitudes from him... He thought of himself as being high, high above and the rest are newbies/newies asking stupid questions....

This time when he posted this thread with the intention to decieve the forum into believing he is that almighty zeolord reefer.... it backfired... and which is why it became a situation whereby people are asking for his blood....

One thing about being snobbish and proud... another thing in trying to insult our intelligence and even challenging people with a fake pic....

Finally, the last straw was when he finally appeared, instead of humbly admitting that he is a cheat/liar/boast, he tried to implicate the matter by telling everyone off and also bring up grandfather stories to criticise others....

What you do would never be right, even if everyone else did wrong....

All said, for new members who have joined this forum and see this kind of thing of thread going on, pls understand the circumstances leading to this situation... We dun bash people day-in day-out for NO REASON.... :)

Thanxs for reading my post!

Great weekend ahead to everyone! :peace:

Applause :bow::bow: We need more post like this.

Very well said Vincent.

• SRC Member

madmac,

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

But this issue is not so black and white like what you think. Anyway we will still hope that issues can be clarified here to put a rest to them. But we need the thread starter to speak up.....

And the waiting continuessssss.............

• SRC Member
He thought of himself as being high, high above and the rest are newbies/newies asking stupid questions...

Thats right, bro vincent, we shouldn't look down and push away newbies just because they ask stupid question, after all, everyone was once a newbie...

So..

What's a SPS ah?? :P:lol:

seeing so many of you giving comments on alanseah

and i wonder a lot of reefers here will wonder how he look like?

I also wonder if reefers would like to know how you look like?

Alanseah might have cause some unhappiness in the forums but do you think it is appropriate to put up his photo here?

I am sure no one likes that.

My advise for you, don't get too personal, he has never cross your path. My 2 cents.

• SRC Member

soon will be over 30 pages. :o

there are people with different motives and views in this thread....

I don't think that the thread starter will response ...

Time to sit down and view some 'peaceful' pic taken by piglet

(sorrie for my lousy cam and skill)

post-11-1126929118.jpg

soon will be over 30 pages. :o

there are people with different motives and views in this thread....

I don't think that the thread starter will response ...

Time to sit down and view some 'peaceful' pic taken by piglet

(sorrie for my lousy cam and skill)

:cry::cry::cry:

I wanna chio bu (with less clothes) photos..... not some lousy stuffs lol.....

Why nobody want to answer my newbie question?? :erm::cry:

Smack you ah.... still dare to call urself newbie.... :angry:

Just in case you say we are unfriendly:

SPS is Small-Polyp Stony dunnowat..... But I always refer it to as small-polyps stony corals.... :)

Though we are VERY FRIENDLY people, you are still advised to use the "search" function in this forum, as per any forum you may go to, it is always advised you do a search before asking your questions... or .... look for the sticky threads, they usually have answers to newbie questions...

As for all these complicated abbreviations, there is a list compiled under one of the sticky threads somewhere.... FIND!!! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Alanseah might have cause some unhappiness in the forums but do you think it is appropriate to put up his photo here?

My advise for you, don't get too personal, he has never cross your path. My 2 cents.

:o

I think only weileong knows what he looks like.

And i think alanseah knows what we look like too. :ph34r:

• SRC Member

hi weilong

dun get me wrong , I am not asking to post for his pictures

neither i did mention in my statement that can someone post his photos?

i have nothing against him or wat

tks

• SRC Member

Hi weilong

my original post mean nothing bad~~

wat i am trying to put is it is that that might

be some reefers just wondering who is him~~

Further more anything regarding to the photoshots that he posted

from the start till now~~ i never post anything negative in regard about

his two photo Sps shots