Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Fortunately this is SRC... if it's sammyboy, the request would be for pics with no clothes!! 

:lol: agreed .

PIGLET i prefer JAP or korean...

not ANG MOH....

zehuan, zorden.. i cannot post anymore pics. will kena yellow card. :fear: by the way, i prefer jap too but very hard to find jap pics form google. :o

yup.. hmm .. time to close this thread? ? :peace:

Hi all, my 1st post here. :) I'm a moderator on ZEOvit.com., while I'm not taking sides in this thread's discussion & I thoroughly understand & respect all opinions expressed, I felt compelled to mention that Alan[Keigo on our forum] is a member in good standing & his posts on our forum have been helpful, courteous, & constructive to our members. :thanks: Bob

• SRC Member

Hi Bob,

Welcome to SRC.....This issue aside, would really appreciate it if you could continue to post and share your knowledge and experience on this forum, especially for the benefit of those who are using Zeovit.

Once again welcome.. :)

• SRC Member

Bob, Welcome to SRC! :)

Agreed that keigo's post in zeovit.com is like totally from a different person with very helpful posts. The problem is that he doesnt seem to behave that way in SRC. Its really strange.

If he is as helpful and courteous here, all this wouldnt have happened. Its really sad actually.

:(

Let me present my point about this issue.

This thread started mainly due Alan's previous posts which were not phrase properly which has cause some unhappiness with some reefers.

If you re-read his first two posts with another mindset, you would read that what he asked for is to post photos of your SPS with just natural lights (diffused sunlight) or home lighting only. What he meant is that some people use blue MH lights and/or lower quality camera that could not present the actual colors of the sps as seen by the ###### eye. You can tell you from those very blue photos as some reefers had posted in this forum.

The 2nd post is just calling out to all reefers including those with TOTMs to support and post their SPS photos on the thread.

I respect and accept the views of some reefers who posted in this thread so far. He might have made a mistake by posting the wrong photo or whatsoever; he is not the first person doing that. I am very sure some of you had been doing that. You know who you are it’s only that no one expose you only as you had not really pissed some reefers off. If you had done that before, you’re fit to come and comment on what he has done.

• SRC Member

Don't tell me you never posted wrong photos before?

You telling me I cannot offer my views and opinion here? Please clarify your post and intention.

Of course you are free to post your views and opinions.. anyone is free to post anything they want.

The statement was my view and opinion too.

Of course you are free to post your views and opinions.. anyone is free to post anything they want.

The statement was my view and opinion too.

I post my views and opinion with explanations.

You didn't do the same.

If like you said, posting one wrong photos and he should be condemn then what can I said about you?

• SRC Member

Yup, almost all of the ppl who have posted here has the opinion and view that the thread starter is out to cheat and prove to the rest that he has the best color and its not a mistake.

If its a mistake, the thread starter would have corrected himself earlier on and said it was a mistake. Instead the only reply was a rambling full of accusations which has no relation to whatever the issue at hand is. Thats a typical response of a guilty party.

The above is again my opinion and views. Hope no one other than THE ZEOlord will clarify the matter and respond to the issues highlighted in this thread from page 1 to page 32.

Come out of hiding behind an anonymous login and respond like a man. If your a coward then just keep on hiding.

Yup, almost all of the ppl who have posted here has the opinion and view that the thread starter is out to cheat and prove to the rest that he has the best color and its not a mistake.

If its a mistake, the thread starter would have corrected himself earlier on and said it was a mistake. Instead the only reply was a rambling full of accusations which has no relation to whatever the issue at hand is. Thats a typical response of a guilty party.

The above is again my opinion and views. Hope no one other than THE ZEOlord will clarify the matter and respond to the issues highlighted in this thread from page 1 to page 32.

Come out of hiding behind an anonymous login and respond like a man. If your a coward then just keep on hiding.

diabolus, remember this is my opinion.

Oh ya..... after hearing from you.. now I know you are the most garang here ..... the main difference between you and him is that you are garang and quick to admit your mistake while he has no chance to do so yet with your constant firing here.

Well done :P Can't beat you on that :bow::bow::bow:

I am very sure some of you had been doing that. You know who you are it’s only that no one expose you only as you had not really pissed some reefers off. If you had done that before, you’re fit to come and comment on what he has done

agree with this statement. ;):peace:

Don't tell me you never posted wrong photos before?

You telling me I cannot offer my views and opinion here? Please clarify your post and intention.

If like you said, posting one wrong photos and he should be condemn then what can I said about you?

weileong..pls tell us more about AlfaRomeo? ? ?It seem that AlfaRomeo is avoiding your statements. :unsure:

• SRC Member
He might have post the wrong photo :P

Alright bro,

If he did post the wrong photo, just come out and admit it.

A wrong photo and a photo similar to one previously posted but with superb colour enhancement are different issues.

However, I'm willing to accept the fact that he posted the wrong photo. Come out and tell us then....Is he able to do that? Without obscuring the truth?

I don't know what issues you have with Alfa and I'm not interested to know but by using a defensive stance for Alanseah to do your battle with Alfa does not serve the purpose of our discussion here so far. What Alan did is wrong but that doesn't mean we are condemning him, only condemning his act. Please don't twist his intentions by insinuating that his actions are right and true......Come on, we all know they are NOT.

Alright bro,

If he did post the wrong photo, just come out and admit it.

A wrong photo and a photo similar to one previously posted but with superb colour enhancement are different issues.

However, I'm willing to accept the fact that he posted the wrong photo. Come out and tell us then....Is he able to do that? Without obscuring the truth?

I don't know what issues you have with Alfa and I'm not interested to know but by using a defensive stance for Alanseah to do your battle with Alfa does not serve the purpose of our discussion here so far. What Alan did is wrong but that doesn't mean we are condemning him, only condemning his act. Please don't twist his intentions by insinuating that his actions are right and true......Come on, we all know they are NOT.

Francis,

What I posted is my opinion only and I do not speak on behalf of Alan. Agreed that he still has to answer to give. I am not saying that his actions are totally right, I already said he made a mistake, are you guys giving him a chance to come out to clear the air? Just look at the way Alfa is bombing him non-stop. Had I not try to put a stop to it you think this won't erupt into a full time personal attack on Alan?

From all your post I know you're not condemning him but you can't say the same for every other reefers that has posted here. Some got way too personal and attack not the issue but the person and worst of all got reefer thinking of how he look like. That is the difference.

• SRC Member
What I posted is my opinion only and I do not speak on behalf of Alan. Agreed that he still has to answer to give. I am not saying that his actions are totally right, I already said he made a mistake,

Bro,

This is what I want to hear, in case after a while everyone think that he is actually a saint and we are just taking cheap pot shots at him.....

• SRC Member
Hi all, my 1st post here.  :)  I'm a moderator on ZEOvit.com., while I'm not taking sides in this thread's discussion & I thoroughly understand & respect all opinions expressed, I felt compelled to mention that Alan[Keigo on our forum] is a member in good standing & his posts on our forum have been helpful, courteous, & constructive to our members. :thanks: Bob

Bob, welcome to SRC. We fully appreciate your views and look forward to more contributions from you here at SRC. :peace:

I have no doubt that 'Keigo' is a member in good standing at ZEOvit.com, courteous, helpful and constructive.

Unfortunately, the same does not always hold true with 'Keigo' here at SRC. While we all acknowledge that no one is perfect, this thread initiated by 'Keigo' appears to have triggered a release of pent up frustration and unhappiness with a fellow reefer here. This has built up over time and as patient as most reefers are (you have to be, to be in this hobby), it seems that the patience of some may have run thin resulting in venting you see here in this "Kopi-Tiam" thread.

If one has the time to search and sift through all posts made by Keigo here at SRC, one would probably not draw the same conclusion that you have drawn based on your experience at ZEOvit.com. There is a history and this thread is only the tip of the iceberg. It is not just an issue of a photoshopped picture or wrong choice of words, the issue, as you may be aware, goes much deeper than that.

SRC would welcome with open arms the "Keigo" you describe.

Dan