Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

• SRC Member
and somemore he is a mod in some forum k...

dont play play... but end of the day without us.... u think the forum can survive..  :lol:

Hey Bob (Aged Salt),

The above was a quote posted by the supposed person with good standing in your forum regarding your forum itself.....

The link is here

Just something to reflect..............

:off: sorry

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bob (Aged Salt),

The above was a quote posted by the supposed person with good standing in your forum regarding your forum itself.....

The link is here

Just something to reflect..............

:off: sorry

forums with Moderators only and w/o active users will not survive, that makes sense and pretty neutral comments. IMHO only.

Bro,

This is what I want to hear, in case after a while everyone think that he is actually a saint and we are just taking cheap pot shots at him.....

Why quote only 50% of my sentence?

What about the other part giving him chance to come and explain everything?

With the constant aggressive comments against him especially from AlfaRomeo. Do you think that helps with the situation? He should go face the mirror and take a look at himself before commenting again.

• SRC Member

Why quote only 50% of my sentence?

What about the other part giving him chance to come and explain everything?

With the constant aggressive comments against him especially from AlfaRomeo. Do you think that helps with the situation? He should go face the mirror and take a look at himself before commenting again.

Just needed those to make my point........ ;)

And BTW nobody chaining his hand don't let him type........anytime can post what... :huh:

Just needed those to make my point........ ;)

And BTW nobody chaining his hand don't let him type........anytime can post what... :huh:

No problem one.

You want people to clear things up yet you all still shoot and shoot then how? You dunno in the army, if you continue to bomb and bomb your enemy will go into retreat. You go count how many vs one reefer here you know liao.

• SRC Member

Timeline of Events on Sep 14.

3.26pm : Thread was started

4.06pm : Thread starter challenges TOTMs.

4.22pm : Original pic was processed with Adobe Photshop CS2 (from ID tags)

4.24pm : Rav-65 asked Thread starter to start ball rolling

4.29pm : Modifed version of the original file was saved (from Date/Time stamp)

4.30pm : Thread starter post heavily modified/doctored pic

Was it an honest mistake in file mix-ups or was it deliberate?

Hi all, thnx. for the warm welcome. :thanks: Francis, I like your forum & plan to visit from time to time with some posts.[i already have:)]

I also was aware of those other posts by Alan before I posted my comments above. Most of the SRC members do not visit ZEOvit.com, therefore, I felt obligated to share our experiences with Alan with you Bob

Timeline of Events on Sep 14.

3.26pm : Thread was started

4.06pm : Thread starter challenges TOTMs.

4.22pm : Original pic was processed with Adobe Photshop CS2 (from ID tags)

4.24pm : Rav-65 asked Thread starter to start ball rolling

4.29pm : Modifed version of the original file was saved (from Date/Time stamp)

4.30pm : Thread starter post heavily modified/doctored pic

Was it an honest mistake in file mix-ups or was it deliberate?

Wow sounds like CSI lei.

I have some query on your conclusion.

timeline 4:22 and 4:29.

Are you very sure Alan's PC clock was sync with the clock on the Server hosting SRC?

Timeline 4:06, based on what you said he is challenging TOTMs? This is again based on your opinion.

• SRC Member
Agreed that keigo's post in zeovit.com is like totally from a different person with very helpful posts. The problem is that he doesnt seem to behave that way in SRC. Its really strange.

If he is as helpful and courteous here, all this wouldnt have happened. Its really sad actually.

schizophrenia????

:o:o

---------------------------------------------------------

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
Hi all, thnx. for the warm welcome. :thanks:  Francis, I like your forum & plan to visit from time to time with some posts.[i already have:)]

I also was aware of those other posts by Alan before I posted my comments above. Most of the SRC members do not visit ZEOvit.com, therefore, I felt obligated to share our experiences with Alan with you  Bob

:) Hi again Bob,

Thanks for your response.

However, firstly, I don't have the honour to claim the forum as mine... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Secondly, I'm glad you are already aware of those other posts by the thread starter in this forum...if ever you are in doubt as to where to find, I can gladly direct you. :)

I do visit the Zeovit forum as a guest although I don't use Zeovit myself. Just visit to view some of the lovely tanks and corals there....I guess most of the SPS buffs here be it Zeovit user or not do visit the forum there to view and expose ourselves to other reefing methods.....But how can you guys remember the dosing regime??? Gosh I get lost after zeostart... :lol::lol: Really admire your dedication to the method. :bow: (That's genuine, no sarcasm there) :bow:

Which now brings me back to why is there a difference in attitude of posting by the thread starter in the two forums....Let me hazard a guess, maybe we are just some local yobs acting as reefers, so no matter how successful we are, we are in no position to even clean his skimmate cup for him, let alone have a honest, down to earth discussion, without slime thrown at our faces and harsh criticism shoved down our throats....or what? Gosh the difference in attitude is so apparent, you tell me..Who the hell he think he is that he feels that he is a cut above the rest of us and can't engage in a civilised, decent discussion online with us??

And now this stunt on the photos......Well you be the judge then...I can't help but to point out this discrepancy as this is really too much for me to stomach..

Well enough said and I'm sorry if I've ramble along too much. I dislike losers but I detest losers that can't even cheat to save their lives.. :sick::sick:

• SRC Member

wow so hot here after I'm back from oversea trip...

Anyway guys, clam down and listen 1st...

- 1st it's a mistake that I post the wrong photo cause that day I'm rushing my works and post a wrong photo that I edited and playing around with my new photoshop CS2 which my photography tutor has taught me before on how to adjust the Histogram and etcs.

- 2nd when I'm back home from work and rushing to pack and need to fly off. I come in for a last minute check, wow a few ppls already come shooting at me asking like asking to start a quarrel and in an angry what will you do? Of coz shoot back right?

If instead, ppls come in asking me how come the photo is unlike of what you post few days again and if I post it wrongly. Then these entire quarrels will not happen right?

Anyway scarab thanks for pointing out or else I don’t even know I have post it wrongly. Lastly, I did mention that I have post all those without light photo in my tank thread in src, so won’t you think that I will be so stupid to post an edited photo for? And help you link to my unedited photo and let you come in to scold me and call me a lier?

- 3rd, now I know who is the one that all along has been waiting and pretend to be fren with me have been trying to kick me out of SRC.

Lastly time and time I have been disappointed with SRC and even I come give advise, what these group of ppls will do, mislead the meaning and bad mouth me. Words is theirs, there is no way I can do anything. Anyway I have never been trying to outsmart or out perform anyone, if I wanted that I would have long been going off showing.

Anyway due to bad mouth and mislead idea given, this thread which I started with kind intension to see how good our local ppls can achieve with color sps not due to those color lighting been use to cast on the sps and thus give a false sense of color to the sps.

Anyway Mod pls do me a favor, pls close this thread since it is completely out of thread and show all the ugliness of SRC.

• SRC Member
WAT A JOKE.

This alan is making a fool out of himself and give a kids excuse for all this.

Say and act like a MAN, just tell ppl u wanna to edit the photo to challenge the ppl in SRC lah, why go one big ard and make some kids lie

lolz... why not you come tell me, my real w/o lighting sps photo is not showing color enough?

So why should I lie and do what you mention. As I have say, I'm already trying to clear the misunderstanding.

And how many times have you not make any typing or uploading mistake in computer? If you dont believe, sorry I can't help it.

• SRC Member

AHH!!!! He's finally back, from overseas it seems!!!!!

Anyway Alan, have read your excuse and I'm ROFLMAO. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If that's the reason then so be it.....

All I know if a person post a wrong photo still can remove and replace within the next 10 minutes.....I waited for 2 hours before I post the comparison and in that time you didn't even mention you post the wrong photo.....and now you tell us.... :lol::lol::lol:

Well we have given our views, you give your views now. Think it is fair and square. Let the masses decide then.....

Well he has posted his views and opinion.

Accept it or not up to you.

You want to be recall clerk and check pple go overseas got notify unit or not har?

If you and your buddy die die want to kill him and get him out of SRC then please state so and we don't have to waste our time here with endless discussions.

• SRC Member
AHH!!!! He's finally back, from overseas it seems!!!!!

Anyway Alan, have read your excuse and I'm ROFLMAO. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If that's the reason then so be it.....

All I know if a person post a wrong photo still can remove and replace within the next 10 minutes.....I waited for 2 hours before I post the comparison and in that time you didn't even mention you post the wrong photo.....and now you tell us.... :lol::lol::lol:

Well we have given our views, you give your views now. Think it is fair and square. Let the masses decide then.....

Thanks scarb, as I have mention I got work to rush and need to fly off that nite so when I post it, I did not even realise it cause I dont have time to go compare the photo and see it the correct one.

Cause you can tell also that if I got the time why I did not go dig out my thread and link it here since I mention clearly I have post it in my tank thread :D

• SRC Member
Well he has posted his views and opinion.

Accept it or not up to you.

You want to be recall clerk and check pple go overseas got notify unit or not har?

If you and your buddy die die want to kill him and get him out of SRC then please state so and we don't have to waste our time here with endless discussions.

Eh hello,

I never direct the reply to you and I never ask you to give reason.

I said if that is the reason so be it...

I have not created any issues with you and I detest the tone of your post. If you want create other issues please do it out of this thread. I am not interested.

Read my post carefully. I've said each has give their views and all is fair and square. I've already given up posting in this thread until you surface with this tone of remark.

I do not own SRC and am not here to drive anyone out. I just don't like the way Alan post and voice out here including pointing out the photo discrepancy. Please don't act like you own SRC also...

Eh hello,

I never direct the reply to you and I never ask you to give reason.

I said if that is the reason so be it...

I have not created any issues with you and I detest the tone of your post. If you want create other issues please do it out of this thread. I am not interested.

Read my post carefully. I've said each has give their views and all is fair and square. I've already given up posting in this thread until you surface with this tone of remark.

I do not own SRC and am not here to drive anyone out. I just don't like the way Alan post and voice out here including pointing out the photo discrepancy. Please don't act like you own SRC also...

This is an open thread and like you said everyone is entitled to his own opinion and everyone can reply to every other post.

If not why do you see some totally unrelated reefers also put one leg in?

If you do not like my tone then I give you my apology, maybe it's the words used. I do not like the tone of your post either in this thread.

Certainly we all don't own SRC and only AT owns SRC. But if I own SRC you know who is the first person that will go :P

So :peace: :peace: okie?

• SRC Member

i love src.....

haha, im just trying to kp since i don't know anyone here....lets just live and let live. alanseah already said he made a mistake.....maybe we don't agree on what mistake it is, but theres no need to keep pestering him (or weilong, for that matter). no condemnation, no casting of stones..... :)

on the same note, i have to say that weilong is really a friend, to stand up for alan in public. it would have been so much easier to keep quiet. if push comes to shove, i would do the same too. of course i may righteously ream him a new hole in private, but i would certainly defend him in public.