Sps Photo (W/O Lighting)

alanseah

on the same note, i have to say that weilong is really a friend, to stand up for alan in public. it would have been so much easier to keep quiet. if push comes to shove, i would do the same too. of course i may righteously ream him a new hole in private, but i would certainly defend him in public.

I have to agree on this... for Weileong to stand steadfast to defend his friend despite knowing that it's almost an impossible cause... :bow::bow::bow:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haiyo...

now I know all the losser speaking...

dont believe come see in real person la...

and worst of all someone dont have hanna still dare go lie here and there.. and u know what.. keep posting old photo...

dont talk so much post your photo... why see no point cause your one old photo or your one totally brown when without light...

what stage 5.. now I know so many singaporean know how to come create new term here and there...really make our PM proud to have creative singaporean in here.

O ya and we all also know some TOTM tank show his photo so dam nice but when ppl go see in person.. you know what he say, the photo alot better then the tank...

and also another loser in zeovit and speak so loud.. and you know what.. tune CR also dont know how to tune end up sps keep up lorry, why because he keep dosing CA, KH which result in total water param unbalance. Then dont know how to tune skimmer come use ppls name and want to claim for new skimmer and jump and shout like a kids in oversea forum and throw all singaporen face.

anyway since everyone too proud and too happy in your own gang.. gd luck enjoy yourself hor... I can't be bother to waste my time on some childish thinking ppls...

well src ppls enjoy your stay and continue be mislead by those kind of ppls...

cause u know why this is the only thread in the whole world we keep seeing reefer give up or tank keep crashing... why cause all thanks to these proud and gang forming ppls who think they are too knowledgable in reefing...

:D I finish saying.. u want to shoot me.. continue I can't be bother why, cause the truth is the truth, lie and show off as much as you can but end of the day what I see is my real result.. and what u trying to show off just by lieing and every nite hitting your chest by cant color up or get pastel color.. lolz...

why so many old timer left and so many ugly history on this forum.. sighz.....

Well, the thread starter is back....

Despite his incompetence in posting the right pic, he manage to conjure an almost faultless "excuse" to his actions... The continuance insistance on the part of his bodyguard gave him a route back...

The verdict is now in the own opinion of everyone who have read the thread.... Wat's etched in my memory is the post he made be "leaving" for his trip... zero mention of the "honest" mistake he made....

Reading that post again made me re-affirm the ugliness in character of this person...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Okie lar, Ma Xiao Ling never chao keng I a little pissed too.

Next time kopi and laska on me hor... (Stanley don't angry hor).

Hmm, interesting.. after 30 over pages of persuading, he is now back.

Whether is a Genuine reason or not, it all depends on each person view.

Kiego in Zeovit.com is entirely different character in SRC, why? I do not know. Maybe he got split personalities? We are all pleased and delighted to have a "kiego" back to SRC and certainly not that "alanseah". Just in case, to clarify i do not have the right to kick him out of SRC, again, we do not own SRC.

Weileong, i admired your firm decision to stand up for your buddy, friend, disciple or even a fellow reefer here. I applaud your outstanding integrity. But becareful my friend. If your defences have changed his attitude or character on turning to a new leaf, i am indeed speechless and glad. But if its lead him to become more arrogant and bigheaded, then your effort will have detrimental effect.

From his answer and lame excuse, I fear the worst might yet to come.

You guys (including Madmac and Goudian) may ask, why are we so hard on him?

Everytime i saw his posts, i feel like asking him, why you learned something from Zeovit forum and you have to come down here to despise people in SRC? And thinking you have the most advance reefing methods or equipment to show off on how knowledgable you are? The rest we can see from the below summary.

Just to summarise that, from RAV-65 post.

In case some reefers are wondering whether SRC is a hostile place and how come this alanseah kanna virtually bashed left, right, centre.... pls believe me when I say that we are normally a friendly bunch...

However, alanseah has in the past been trying to protray himself as being a very knowledgeable and experienced reefer in the Zeovit system... despite calls for him to post his tank pics and proof his worth in gold, he has constantly avoided it with all kinds of excuses...

Despite the fact that he finally posted his tank pic, and the pic being a disappointment to our expectations, nobody criticised or belittled him....

Before this has happened, on several occasions, some of the reefers whom asked him for advice got lousy attitudes from him... He thought of himself as being high, high above and the rest are newbies/newies asking stupid questions....

This time when he posted this thread with the intention to decieve the forum into believing he is that almighty zeolord reefer.... it backfired... and which is why it became a situation whereby people are asking for his blood....

One thing about being snobbish and proud... another thing in trying to insult our intelligence and even challenging people with a fake pic....

Finally, the last straw was when he finally appeared, instead of humbly admitting that he is a cheat/liar/boast, he tried to implicate the matter by telling everyone off and also bring up grandfather stories to criticise others....

What you do would never be right, even if everyone else did wrong....

All said, for new members who have joined this forum and see this kind of thing of thread going on, pls understand the circumstances leading to this situation... We dun bash people day-in day-out for NO REASON....

From these links, we can find out what kind of character he has.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...15entry444246

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...15entry420698

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...90entry419001

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...90entry418993

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...90entry418992

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=0entry391067

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...75entry381106

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=0entry380292

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...=0entry380242

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...75entry348404

Definitely, i hope everyone has a chance to change. The question is if he is given one, will he change? Alanseah, i do not know you in person, and from the posts you made, shows the kind of character you are. Maybe like what weileong said, you dont mean it, and its just the way you speak. My only advise to you is, think carefully before you post and what consequences you will face.

Okie lar.... like you said (pls read the post below).

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...05entry414099

Do agree with your post and certainly understand why Alanseah was bombed heavily in this thread. Misunderstanding has to be sorted out ASAP especially in the world of internet where information can be pass from one party to the other party and in the process information lost causing false information. Now what is happening is that everyone thinks that they are right. If this is not sorted out this misunderstanding going to carry on forever and you will have the same old incident happening over and over again. My advise is for concerned parties to sort out their misunderstanding before the thing blow out of proportion once again.

I do agree that Alanseah's word sometimes are harsh and some post are not appropriate as well but at times do read beyond the words and get the true meaning of his post.

Meanwhile don't fire any ammo on me hor.

• SRC Member

Welcome back Alan,

This thread is hot hot hot during your outstation.

In regards to your reason, .....shit happens.... though your reply after scarab's point-out states otherwise.... maybe you didn't read all the posts before... .that is excusable too, I guess.

Hey SHIT happens...........

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

To wrap up and to summarise my stand-POV, I posted in this thread coz I felt wat alanseah did was incorrigible and distasteful...

Everytime I made a post I tried to remain focused on my thoughts and stayed clear from implicating any other reefers or to drag any other reefers into the matter...

The reason being : I'm against no one... except for alanseah aka keigo for what he did.

So just in case I have accidentally offended anyone, my sincere apologises.... :peace:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
:o

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Like wat WL said:

Well.. photoshop is fine, no one cares about that, no one should have fear of posting their SPS photos whether it is enhanced or not. You can do what you want to your corals photos because no one will care but don't go around the forum pin-pointing and accusing that another reefer who posted a photo with enhanced contrast is a "CHEATER and LIAR". Those are the exact words he used and I just merely use the same back on him. He will have to accept and eat those words because it came out from him.

Worst off... when those photos were pointed out, instead of feeling remorseful he went around trying to wipe off the evident. How come before that he feel so proud until he used it on his avarta only have to remove it later?

alfa romeo - LIAR ... now u all should know more about alfa romeo too

He mocked at alan's mistake when he knows that he has used software ~ photoshop to enhance his sps 2 offshow...(wow.. nice color. due to stage 4? :blink::bow:)... .. instead of feelingremorseful, he removed the evident from RC,zeovit... and now.. seeking for revenge.

Any1 who want to learn about photoshop.. should know who to approach. :snore:

Maybe he "mocked" at Alan because Alan had posted a photo of photoshoped corals in a thread asking for SPS photos without lighting.

The whole purpose of this thread IMO is to show the true colours of SPS without any supplimentary lightings and by photoshoping, you defeat the purpose of this thread isn't it?

Therefore, from what I see, Alfa did not mock Alan because he edited his picture but because he had sort of "cheated" in this particular thread by not showing the true colours of the SPS.

And the reason IMO that why Alfa deleted photos he previously posted is to stop people from further posting anymore condescending comments to him.

Since this is just a hobby and furthermore, we should be more united as a club and not continue to reprimand him. A little apology from both sides and each take a step back and compromise, everything would be well.

I'm not taking sides here but I really hope this will work out.

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Maybe he "mocked" at Alan because Alan had posted a photo of photoshoped corals in a thread asking for SPS photos without lighting.

The whole purpose of this thread IMO is to show the true colours of SPS without any supplimentary lightings and by photoshoping, you defeat the purpose of this thread isn't it?

Therefore, from what I see, Alfa did not mock Alan because he edited his picture but because he had sort of "cheated" in this particular thread by not showing the true colours of the SPS.

And the reason IMO that why Alfa deleted photos he previously posted is to stop people from further posting anymore condescending comments to him.

Since this is just a hobby and furthermore, we should be more united as a club and not continue to reprimand him. A little apology from both sides and each take a step back and compromise, everything would be well.

I'm not taking sides here but I really hope this will work out.

wow dig out history again huh...

didn't I already explain...???

"Alfa did not mock" ya right and why not go count who post the most in this thread...

1 wrong photo, i explain as a mistaken photo been uploaded you don't believe?

Then you go believe a guy those go around everywhere in src, zeovit, rc and post a few of this changing color sps photo? GOD... <_<

O ya 1 more thing, at least me dare to admit my mistake of upload wrong photo and not go around asking mod to quietly del away every single histories just to hide and pretend nothing happen.

I didn't read through all the posts and did not know you had said that you have posted the wrong photo :paiseh:

In that case, since Alan had admitted to his mistake, I think we should let the other party settle it.

No point bringing up this issue everytime the word "red" appears.

It does not do well to both parties so why not settle it once and for all?

• SRC Member
I didn't read through all the posts and did not know you had said that you have posted the wrong photo :paiseh:

In that case, since Alan had admitted to his mistake, I think we should let the other party settle it.

No point bringing up this issue everytime the word "red" appears.

It does not do well to both parties so why not settle it once and for all?

ok sure no problem.. me not that small gas... :D

anyway just to be fair, pls kindly read before you start your comments else you are hurting SRC and the one you make your comments.

Anyway this is history so I dont know why still got ppls so powerful can unlock a thread that I though mod/AT has already lock it or dig out history and keep going around making big issue out of it...

Ya this is between me and him. So others pls kindly don't step in and make it worst/messy Thank you.

:P

Mocking or personal attack we can see.

All the other reefers that posted in this thread only mocked at him whereas Alfa personal attack Alan. That is the difference. I didn't know you are the spoke person for him now, by posting in such manner you are no longer so-called neutral and taking sides. Like I told you don't "put 1 leg in" without finding out the facts.

In the end Alan did came out to apologise and clarify what has happened but look what has Alfa done? Try to cover up and asked MOD to delete away the photo pretending nothing has happened. What reasons did he gave to the MOD? Some real stupid reasons, feel free to PM me if you want to find out haha.

No need to give excuse now because he has CHEATED on the color of his SPS and by doing so he is a LIAR :shock::shock::shock:

Yes I apologise for not reading through first.

I just couldn't bear to see our own reefers in such a quarrel.

I'm not Alfa's spokesperson neither am I Alan's

I'm just stating my opinion based on my limited knowledge of this incident and it had shown to be more complicated than I thought.

But nevertheless, I still hope things will work out

• SRC Member

ok guys.. why not stop anymore posting on this useless and none productive thread...

at least give the attacker some face of not surfacing all the ugy side of how crazy he go around attacking without listening to ppls explaination..

Lesson learn, double check and double check what you posting cause you never know who is always waiting and finding chance to attack you.

FULL STOP.

BH, good intention on your part and I can understand so don't have any harsh feelings when I reply to your post.

Anyway he is the Mr Nice Guy now. Bo pian lar... got image to uphold now ma...... but too bad history already shows and that is hard to save. I don't understand why he can't eat humble pie like Alan and came out to clarify/apologise for all his misdeeds.

No worries WL, no offence taken :)

haiyo...

now I know all the losser speaking...

dont believe come see in real person la...

and worst of all someone dont have hanna still dare go lie here and there.. and u know what.. keep posting old photo...

dont talk so much post your photo... why see no point cause your one old photo or your one totally brown when without light...

what stage 5.. now I know so many singaporean know how to come create new term here and there...really make our PM proud to have creative singaporean in here.

O ya and we all also know some TOTM tank show his photo so dam nice but when ppl go see in person.. you know what he say, the photo alot better then the tank...

and also another loser in zeovit and speak so loud.. and you know what.. tune CR also dont know how to tune end up sps keep up lorry, why because he keep dosing CA, KH which result in total water param unbalance. Then dont know how to tune skimmer come use ppls name and want to claim for new skimmer and jump and shout like a kids in oversea forum and throw all singaporen face.

anyway since everyone too proud and too happy in your own gang.. gd luck enjoy yourself hor... I can't be bother to waste my time on some childish thinking ppls...

well src ppls enjoy your stay and continue be mislead by those kind of ppls...

cause u know why this is the only thread in the whole world we keep seeing reefer give up or tank keep crashing... why cause all thanks to these proud and gang forming ppls who think they are too knowledgable in reefing...

:D I finish saying.. u want to shoot me.. continue I can't be bother why, cause the truth is the truth, lie and show off as much as you can but end of the day what I see is my real result.. and what u trying to show off just by lieing and every nite hitting your chest by cant color up or get pastel color.. lolz...

why so many old timer left and so many ugly history on this forum.. sighz.....

I still cant get over the fact that some people got time to post a lengthy post to whack people while saying gotta rush to go overseas... den come back 30 pages later to give excuse to say posted wrong picture....

Den after that buy new corals to post in other websites to let other people think so highly of him.... I also know how to have an impressive tank, buy 15 colonies come back and take picture to post.... <_<

Yes, this thread should be closed, the people in SRC knows very well who talk big only den go on and on whacking people when he just hide behind some lame excuse, for a crime he himself been guilty....

post-34-1105890976.jpg