2 feet paradise part II

hammy

Tell what?!? That u reserved for a BLACK TANG!!!

why u break out the truth .

nope , i bought tons of damsel

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys... he is lying... I was there at the LFS, saw him paying the guy $250 as deposit for the BLACK TANG!!! Dunno how much the balance... he "kena" 4D today :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Guys... he is lying... I was there at the LFS, saw him paying the guy $250 as deposit for the BLACK TANG!!! Dunno how much the balance... he "kena" 4D today :yeah::yeah::yeah:

okie , i gve 4 number for u #%&$ haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Haha bro I don't buy... Chromis... 4D one, perhaps you wanna... Chromis... buy tomorrow to try your luck again since you... Chromis... are so lucky lately, did they try to sell you... Chromis... other stuff after I... Chromis... left? :angel:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Haha bro I don't buy... Chromis... 4D one, perhaps you wanna... Chromis... buy tomorrow to try your luck again since you... Chromis... are so lucky lately, did they try to sell you... Chromis... other stuff after I... Chromis... left? :angel:

Had a good talk with aquamart ... I love chromis . dun u love it when they swim in schools .

the catalogue is my fav megazine now .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

I know... it's my "Manual of Life", lol. They told me Catalogue 5 is coming out soon. Will surely ask them to keep copies for us.

Yeah... Chromis is so so nice, especially black ones!!! :P

You not schooling tomorrow right??? <_< So r u gonna introduce all the Chromis into the tank at once? Or do it slowly? :upsidedown:

I know... it's my "Manual of Life", lol. They told me Catalogue 5 is coming out soon. Will surely ask them to keep copies for us.

Yeah... Chromis is so so nice, especially black ones!!! :P

You not schooling tomorrow right??? <_< So r u gonna introduce all the Chromis into the tank at once? Or do it slowly? :upsidedown:

do it damn slowly man . NTU having exams man .wanna study . i am a good boy haha.

really is a pleasant trip down seeing u there . anyway we will get to sit down in coffeeshop talking saltwater soon . hehehe

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

perhaps 700 school of unique black "chromis"  :yeah:  :whistle

study hard kie... don't keep wondering around kie  :upsidedown:

hahhaaaa... it's very difficult not to touch or do anything with saltwater daily .

hondaker : i am in NTU 3rd year . You ? =)

oh well , 700 black chromis swimming in my room :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

so fast :blink::lol::lol::lol: i like your fast action jack :fear:

a pity i cant get your APF 600 even after days of pestering ...

just went down to RD to see their deltec skimmer .

still running on biostar flotor ;)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets