2 feet paradise part II

hammy

COol bro! itz been long hearing frm you..Nice to see ur tank up....which are my LR ah? :lol: soon will be my turn to shut dwn.. B) Looking forward for ur reef tank!! keep those pic coming in ya..

Happy reefing! :peace:

haha... u gave mi three pieces mah remember?? . the flat piece on the top and two other pieces i make it as the base . why are u shutting down ur tank? ur's look great and neat too... anyway sell mi ur equipment if u are shutting down :D

LOL juz joking gal.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The lights you using only 2 tube? Is it enuf for reef?

What are you using?

Artinic and 10000K?

Sorry, in progress of changing my lightings for my 30G...

Yours seems like from Aquamarin

sharp eyes .. yup they are from aquamarine . bought from their recent promotional price. i would like to say not only great price but great service too/

aqua medic tubes : ocean white 10000k and ocean blue ( true actinic)

HO should be sufficient for my dream rics yuma and florida ya. some LPS like hammer and frogspawns.

definately not enough for SPS and clam

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

sharp eyes .. yup they are from aquamarine . bought from their recent promotional price. i would like to say not only great price but great service too/

aqua medic tubes : ocean white 10000k and ocean blue ( true actinic)

HO should be sufficient for my dream rics yuma and florida ya. some LPS like hammer and frogspawns.

definately not enough for SPS and clam

I trying to customise my light with 4 x 2ft T5 HO.

You think can keep SPS?

Also I can't but notice the light is dangerous the way you put it. May tip into the tank... :huh:

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

• SRC Member
haha... u gave mi three pieces mah remember?? . the flat piece on the top and two other pieces i make it as the base . why are u shutting down ur tank? ur's look great and neat too... anyway sell mi ur equipment if u are shutting down :D

LOL juz joking gal.

hahha.. i dun remember wat size i gave u.. :lol: oh.. i maybe rescaping or sth like tt.. coz i got no time for my fish neh.. now i got headache.. coz i duno where to let go my fish..sigh..

I trying to customise my light with 4 x 2ft T5 HO.

You think can keep SPS?

Also I can't but notice the light is dangerous the way you put it. May tip into the tank... :huh:

i read somewhere that pple had success with 8 tubes of HO T5 in their tank without MH . 4 tubes , unsure .. must ask the expert.

anyway agree it's dangerous as might accidentaly tip into the tank , but arent all light face the same problem unless has a hood that is built in. MH might snap too, light with stand might tip over too haha..

LOL

just be careful a bit ya :lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

hahha.. i dun remember wat size i gave u.. :lol: oh.. i maybe rescaping or sth like tt.. coz i got no time for my fish neh.. now i got headache.. coz i duno where to let go my fish..sigh..

give to mi lor haha... anyway can put up for adoption or ask fellow reefer to help if they have a sump .

or sell lor if really no choice ...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
:lol: i dun think u even want.. buy one get one also no one wants i bet.. sigh.. BIG HEAD! but itz alot of work.. coz i intend to restart the whole thing.. think i ned some more hoilday or take leave le..sigh.. :(

:lol: i dun think u even want.. buy one get one also no one wants i bet.. sigh.. BIG HEAD! but itz alot of work.. coz i intend to restart the whole thing.. think i ned some more hoilday or take leave le..sigh.. :(

call mi lor if u need help to rescape.

update : yellow tang die of starvation . :cry:

15 october is like years away.

every time can only see the nice nice coral.

haha. :peace:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

currently just added a ultra violet clarifier 9w... =)

and an auto water top up controller with only one float switch to the system. will post picture soon . no more manuel tedious mandane tiring, periodic water adding yeah.

6 weeks into hypo , lifting the curse soon. ;)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

any addition? :D

yeah man ... just bought a surface skimmer for my prizm . now a deluxe version le . didnt know the skimmer become more effective when i feed the skimmer with the surface water .

great info u had share with mi that time when we go farmmart . pic coming up soon . hee :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

hey, forgot to confirm with you... i am thinking of letting go my kalk reactor since i have a stable ph and am using CR. so, i don't have to use my KR. u let me know if you are keen :P

over run budget , unless u reserve for mi till next month :evil: .

but will not withhold your sales . if someone express interest , let him have it .

great exchanging info , and talking to u man .

keep on reefing , ur SPS's definately coming up.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

hey, if you want it, i don't mind let you have it first and you pay me next month :P i have no hurry for the sale :P u let me know kie :D

oops, saw someone reserving it ... i think it's alright lah ... my calcium and dkh seem okie , and dun have sps ... haha... :D

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

:yeah: new full tank pic as of today. new rocks added, given by brother loster. thanks Gary! :thanks:

post-69-1128418740.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

close up :yeah:

post-69-1128418916.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

new auto water top up controller with reservoir tank from another reefer. no more tedious top up needed! :lol:

post-69-1128419060.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

my first yuma ;)

post-69-1128419144.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

another pic of it.. notice the flame eyeing it! :whistle

post-69-1128419233.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

second yuma

post-69-1128419519.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

another close up

post-69-1128420131.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

hardworking fellows... credit for keeping the tank clean ... really effective

post-69-1128420262.jpg

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

hehe, i like my snails too, but to me, they shit too much. haha

:D ya ... somemore i got three of them in the tank . shitting machine . my galfriend says look like vacumn cleaner haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets