Airsoft stuff

bit

I just wondering if airsoft is illegal in spore? I knew that there was an airsoft place at marine parade back in 2000 but I heard it's already closed.

The thing is that I'll go to hongkong for a holiday and expecting to buy some airsoft accessories (not the gun) such as the magazin, Plastic BBs and stuff. Will I get detained when I get back to spore? Is it possible for me to ask the custom at the airport to hold my airsoft stuff while I'm at the country and get it back when I go back home?

Oh by the way, I'm not local. I'm from Indo, so my trip will be HK first and then 2 nights staying in spore before going back to jakarta.

Thanks,

Frank

• SRC Member

under some Arms and Dangerous Weapons Act...

long and short of it.... anything that belongs to a gun.... even if it is air-powered... cannot bring it in....

u can try the left ways..... but by right.... big no no....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

Yep, I remember when my school's NPCC unit went for TAG paintball, some of us picked up some pellets to keep as souvenirs and we were forced to empty out pockets and even made oath to the Singapore flag that we do not possess any ammunition :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

definate no no.....

was in air rifle club in my sec school days..... also was told cannot take home pellets....

blueheaven.... u will go thru that again and again and again when u in NS....

unless u kena CD lah..... then maybe u swear not to bring home the water that u fired with the hose... :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.