For Bid : Beautiful red zoos

RAV-65

business ? not business lar..... willing seller willing buyer lar

Thks bro! ;)

Anyway, bidding is closed... I myself is amazed by the price offered... at last count the colony would have about 20 polyps, if not more.... :)

Thanks to all participated...

Will be contacting SeaAngel for a successful bid... and in the event any aeroplanes, the 2nd person in line would be contacted....

Sorry for having to close this bid early but I guess $60 is a good price for any zoos.... :)

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

To round it up...

I have contacted the successful bidder SeaAngel regarding the collection of the zoos... :)

And in order to compensate him for having to make such a painful bid, I have offered to sell him the zoos at a price lower than his successful bid....

Not trying to impress anyone or anything, but I tink it is indeed abit too outrageous to sell a colony of zoos at $60.... ( Although I've personally bought one before at $70 )...

Hopefully, in this case, he's happy and I'm happy too... :P

Once again, thanxs for all the bids! :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Up for you Rav-65!! ;) like i said, SRC should not be a place to make profit. ;) its a place where enthusiast share lobangs, good deals and help fellow reefers, not just to make a quick buck. We should unite against expensive shops who want to chop us and not chop each other. ;) I SALUTE YOU RAV-65! :peace::bow:

Not trying to impress anyone or anything, but I tink it is indeed abit too outrageous to sell a colony of zoos at $60.... ( Although I've personally bought one before at $70 )...

RAV-65

Thanks for your goodwill gesture.

No need to worry about "trying to impress anyone or anything.." The zoos are very nice and would be a nice addition.

Regards

• SRC Member
Up for you Rav-65!!  like i said, SRC should not be a place to make profit.  its a place where enthusiast share lobangs, good deals and help fellow reefers, not just to make a quick buck. We should unite against expensive shops who want to chop us and not chop each other.  I SALUTE YOU RAV-65!  

:off: willing to offer lower price to buyer. despite the fact: willing buyer-willing seller relationship.

.. RAV-65 :bow::bow:. :bow:;)

we need more senior reefer like u.

another senior reefer who has no intention to make profit is AlfaRomeo~ not earning a single cent from his bulk order. :pinch::bow: too.

:off: willing to offer lower price to buyer. despite the fact: willing buyer-willing seller relationship.

.. RAV-65 :bow::bow:. :bow:;)

we need more senior reefer like u.

another senior reefer who has no intention to make profit is AlfaRomeo~ not earning a single cent from his bulk order. :pinch::bow: too.

Bro... I not senior reefer lah... recently my tank unstable, alot of SPS STN I also kalang kaboh... dunno wat to do... my tank now stable liao, but still dunno wats the fault... :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Bro... I not senior reefer lah... recently my tank unstable, alot of SPS STN I also kalang kaboh... dunno wat to do... my tank now stable liao, but still dunno wats the fault... :(

I think your tank is too pack liao :P

Time to frag liao or reduce your bioload :yeah:

A lot of people are beo-ing :lol:

I think your tank is too pack liao :P

Time to frag liao or reduce your bioload :yeah:

A lot of people are beo-ing :lol:

Got meh got meh?!

Let me know wat u like, den can put it up for bid!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Den can set up a "Help build my new reef" Fund! :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg