Purplish/blue zoos for bid

Mellow

Hi all,

Would like to sell this colony of zoos through bidding. Don't really like that it's grown on a very angular shaped rock (almost cube like) and abit hard to scape with that rock shape.

The rock of zoos has probably close to or maybe slightly more than 70-80 polyps (rough estimate) grown on 3 sides of the rock. Comes with a mushroom too.

Bidding starts at $20. I'll cap the maximum bidding price to $** so that it won't be sold off at a ridiculously high price. Bidding will close tonight at 27 Oct 1159hrs based on the time the bids are posted or either that, the person to reach my maximum bidding price. Please bid on this thread for transparency.

Pic of the zoo taken with flash

post-10-1130387190.jpg

"Save a reef, grow your own"

Oh, just for transparency, my cap price was actually $45 and Reddevils will be getting the zoos at $45 instead of $51. Thanks all for the enthusiasm and apologies for those who didn't get it :)

"Save a reef, grow your own"