wtb pt

• SRC Member

No... catch only 1 month... another month to buy the trap...

hahahaha... Vinc, dun tease ppl lah.. :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

u take 1 month to catch it, by then maybe ur pt will be up the lorry due to stress ;)

Choi!!!! I take one month to buy thr trap, 2 minutes to catch it and den another one month to nurse it back to "unstress" mode in my sump so dat I can sell you in tip-top condition....

This PT been around for more than 1 year.... 8-9 months in another reefers tank, when that reefer gave up, he passed it to me, den in my tank 3-4 months liao.... super healthy fella, coz when it came to my tank, kanna left right centre from my resident Powder Brown, super agressive fish, but the PT survived ad now everyday fight with my PBT....

So the health condition of my PT no problem... just that I got other tangs in mind for my new tank, which I will set up in another 1 months plus time, so thought maybe letting go of this PT, size about 3 inch, eating pellets too! :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Hope I did not interfere into any sales ;) . I have one in my isolation container too, about 3-4inches. Agressive and will nip on corals.

Wah... den the guy must be super hungry.... ur tank under controlled feeding ah?? 1st time I heard PT eat corals.... although it's possible... but they are mainly herbivorous... tough luck bro... but you got a "rare" PT... :lol:

Juz jking... :P

Anyway, actually me dun really need to sell my PT, coz the fella really really very feisty and healthy, its the only tang that I added into my tank after the PBT dat survived so well.... Just dat might wanna go for more anthias in my new tank and my list of choice of "wanted" tangs in my new tank, the PT rank pretty low... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

My previous PT don't have such problem also. Maybe because after I add this PT, saw that fellow nipping on my buttons, then corals started dying. That's why I assume.

And the PT has been in the isolation tank for almost 2 months, after a few days of purchase. May also testing, testing put inside my sump with my Frogfish......... :P

My previous PT don't have such problem also. Maybe because after I add this PT, saw that fellow nipping on my buttons, then corals started dying. That's why I assume.

And the PT has been in the isolation tank for almost 2 months, after a few days of purchase. May also testing, testing put inside my sump with my Frogfish......... :P

Sometimes they eating the algae besides the buttons... maybe u wrongly accuse the fella... :(

If for corals, they really very seldom eat corals leh.... unless u say the Hippo tang still more possible... but PTs, very very rare... maybe u really accused the wrong fish... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg