free game (online)

blackdog

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so far, our clan-<SgRC> Singapore Reef Club (14 members)

14members, 1 leader and 6 officers. From the 6 officers, few of them will be promoted to leaders. From the members, those with high lvl will be promoted to officers, given our clan has sufficient members'.. thus i believe it is our clan will promote members according to their lvl (for this short time, our clan will not promote any leader,officers-total num of members-only 14.) Now will ask our members to build up their level, buy horses etc).

We welcome more members to join our clan. :lol:

I am Losmandy, help me, transfer gold to me lol....

wow.. u are losmandy.. okie okie . i will tranfer -the max amount of gold per day to u. pls try to lvl up, then i k tranfer more to u. > the game only allow 5 golds per lvl.

from some sources:

the strongest clan (over 20 GreenDragon kills)-56members-> preparing for Clan war. !!

meaning >> their strong leader, officers and members may attack us-everyday(take our exp and golds) :(

most of our leaders,officers and members are new players.(including myself). :(

Pls members train faster and harder now.. prepared for the worst (if they decided to target our clan). !!! <_< -Our Singapore Reef Club Clan - must fight and defend together !! .

staying in the inn.. they still k enter the inn by forcing the door and attack us..

yes- they k kill each of us - once per day (but in pvp fight >>> 10 players k attack a single player !!! till that player lost all the exp point!!! as long as u wait till that player recover from last attack, then next attacker go wack him/her again etc etc) .. but they may con't to do it for weeks!! (attack & kill us for fun)<_<

Strongest Clan - pushing and killing weaker clans for fun. (hopes that they don't target our clan.. :( ).. cause our leaders, officers and members are new in games-still farmboy and girl. :(

members be prepared.. they may target our clan. !! tranfer your $$ 2 bank before logoff. :o

In PvP, wats the factor to win. I may win a page/square but lost to a farmboy. Me using lvl15 weapon+defense+stallion.

Dun understand the logic behind.

okie bro..

after u attack and killed a green dragon.. will be promote to page- > u start at lvl 1 again. but allow to gain >> +5hitpoints or +1attack or +1defence or change to human,elf etc , con't to keep stallion.

the lvl 1 page- stallion only help that player > +1.2 to attack .. so it depend on the lvl~stallion's benefit.

you able to win a page or square- cause that time, that page or square-hitpoint >may be higher but yet to buy the best weapon/armour etc. + u may gain some blessing or charm > that increase your luck - during a fight.

thus page/square may be killed by u. but for >>a lvl 14/15page/square > almost impossible for a farmboy lvl 14/15 to win the fight. cause a square may chose to increase hitpoint by 10 or attack by +2.. may spend gems in inn to increase hitpoints ( as a page or square- easy to find gems - thus k spend gems to increase their hitpoints)

some square's hitpoints at lvl 1 > already 60+/60+ !!!

Welcome Welcome to our Singapore Reef Club Clan. !! :o we really need your support. ;)

Bro, u need to travel to temasek island and visit Clan Halls and send your member application to our clan. :o our leaders and officers will promote u to member. ;):yeah:

when u are our member >> click view membership- to view all the players, officers and leaders :P

• SRC Member

why no dragon for me to kill ??

is my luck so down .... being attck by ppl today around 10 times.

must be the war has started

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

I already died today........

Must think of tatic... target one particular enemy and finish him off.

!!!! another way to logoff.. no 1 k attack ! but a expensive way compare to lnn (don't need spend gold, just spend some of your exp`20% of your exp? ) :o

what happen bro?? u see a turkey.. but u left 1 hitpoints only.. looking at the turkey and u decided to chop its' head to the food.. but forget that it knows how to peck and it will not lay down and die... too bad.. that turkey will survive.' i will survive' :P:lol: sorrie WL.. just read hamannbmw's thread...

spend some money to stay in inn. much safer that way.

guess u noe who i am now? 

yup. i am doing that .. but it is not 100% safe. :P yup.. who know who u are now.. :P thanks for your support ,bro !! :P

post-11-1131794865.jpg

How to find all the players listed to slay as it only show 5 sometimes but stated there may be 30 players in Raffles inn?

more players are zzz in inn. but u will only able to see players of the same or near your lvl. thus u can't see/attack a player ~eg: lvl 2 when u are lvl 5.

Welcome to our clan.. bro, travel to temasek island, then visit Clans Hall ~ send your application to our clan. our leaders and officers will approve your application. :lol:

if any of u facing problem > unable to sign in..>>local admin is maintaining the server- trying to improve the game etc. :lol: so don't worry. :P

i was being attack by the same group of ppl every now and then

bro sunny .. i worried about clan war. possible> not only 1 clan want to start a war etc. :angry: don't worry- focus on training first- stay in inn (safer but not 100% as players k enter the inn by force ~ to attack players zz in inn. but chances that the player may fail to break the door' =P)