blackdog

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya! start a recuritment campaign....

For the 1st 100 enrol now can get a FREE 4 footer tank sponsor by black dog! 

!!!!! <_< .. sponsor a 5 ft tank. !!!!

.. even u want me to sponsor Russ soft toy- i need to use my card for 24months 0% interest. burst my nov budget. bought a sony Bravia V series 32' lcd tv ~gaincity for my bed rm. <_<

not a bad deal- i think

a $250 gaincity voucher

a sony headphone MDR-1F140K

$150 isetan voucher

1+2yr extended warranty -$148.

• SRC Member
Our Clan is growing - !!! thanks for all your support..

we are 2nd strongest clan.. but the no.1 clan over 30 G.Dragon killed, 60 members :(

our SRC clan .. need your supports. :P

:lol: ok ok...dun force you to sponsor lah! ;)

• SRC Member
who kill u tell us

:pinch: stand out for those who had killed me ah! :evil:

i tot it was my fault not to join the clan.. but i was killed today when i notice tt person shld be in the same clan.. pengz.. and my character is reg under src clan somemore.. :cry2:

:pinch: stand out for those who had killed me ah! :evil:

i tot it was my fault not to join the clan.. but i was killed today when i notice tt person shld be in the same clan.. pengz.. and my character is reg under src clan somemore.. :cry2:

Your character is in clan SRC and yet someone from clan SRC killed you? Tell me who and I tekan for you lol.... but I lowly level 2 page only......

• SRC Member

Your character is in clan SRC and yet someone from clan SRC killed you? Tell me who and I tekan for you lol.... but I lowly level 2 page only......

ya.. bro.. u muz help me tekan the person.. :evil:

i seldom log in also.. now still farmgirl.. supper sian.. then so many come and kill me.. pengz.. i lost almost 300+ experience each time! argh! i in hotel also ppl come and kill me! cmi! :angry:

• SRC Member
Sis... u very cartoon leh... how come got such thing happen to you one?! wahahaha... :P

ya nar.. duno which CArtoon slain me.. $^#%^#%#$... :lol: i immediately PM him when i saw that XXXXX is related to SRC.. :erm:

NEW

Subject: You were killed while in Temasek

Sent: 2005-11-27 12:15:07

While you were in Temasek, Farmboy XXXXX initiated an attack on you with his Carving Knife, and defeated you!

You noticed he had an initial hp of 100 and just before you died he had 3 remaining.

As a result, you lost 2.5% of your experience (approximately 353 points), and 0 gold.

Don't you think it's time for some revenge?

• SRC Member
ya then you tell me who kill you?

I also kanna killed one, it's a game lar cannot complain lol. Work harder and kill them back.

I think he got the dog avatar.. :pinch: wahhahah cannot too obvious.. later i kena slain at LFS when he saw me.. :lol:

i believe more than 20 ppl had killed me.. but i nv get back to them.. like tt fight each other till when sia.. anyway, that game is not to slain each other rite? :lol: i also duno where to look for dragon.. pengz..

I think he got the dog avatar.. :pinch: wahhahah cannot too obvious.. later i kena slain at LFS when he saw me.. :lol:

i believe more than 20 ppl had killed me.. but i nv get back to them.. like tt fight each other till when sia.. anyway, that game is not to slain each other rite? :lol: i also duno where to look for dragon.. pengz..

Poor sis... u became punching bag ah?? :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

I think he got the dog avatar..  wahhahah cannot too obvious.. later i kena slain at LFS when he saw me.. 

i believe more than 20 ppl had killed me.. but i nv get back to them.. like tt fight each other till when sia.. anyway, that game is not to slain each other rite?  i also duno where to look for dragon.. pengz..

sis, dog avatar - hmm. i guess i know who.. ;) lucky, i don't have a dog avatar..

Poor sis... u became punching bag ah?? 

ya hor.. punching bag.

• SRC Member

now i know even logging out still can get kill...no wonder all my $$ gone ....for no reason....and after this incident, i have learn to dep my $$...:D

• SRC Member
You only can see the dragon when you're at level 15. It in the forest and you cannot miss it when you're at level 15 so train harder.

i was wondering how to level up when i keep kena slain :( sian..