have u been to reborn recently?

Sotong

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I think they are made from electrical cable trunking as used in electrical switchgear cubicles.

those are the tallest damn skimmers I have ever seen! I would hate to have to have paid for them!

Real reefs don't have glass bottoms....(...think about it)

Those skimmers are really big....i agree with that...think it will be a real chore when they doing maintenance. :evil::evil:

Anyway bro Sotong i think those grey plastic like thing u are talking about are the overflow box teeths? If it is u can find it at reborn itself...they do stock it somtimes. Otherwise u can find Bio Ocean...they shd have...call before u go down though.. :peace:

• SRC Member
Those skimmers are really big....i agree with that...think it will be a real chore when they doing maintenance. :evil:  :evil:

Anyway bro Sotong i think those grey plastic like thing u are talking about are the overflow box teeths? If it is u can find it at reborn itself...they do stock it somtimes. Otherwise u can find Bio Ocean...they shd have...call before u go down though.. :peace:

Hi blue1288

Thanks mann. :thanks:

Had asked Ah Soon & he said Reborn do not sell. Nonetheless had gotta some of it from electrical shop.... :rolleyes: but need to cut them to fit. :lol:

haha bro sotong....no need so troublesome one lor... :)

Actually a lot of places also got stock...butdunno why reborn always say they have no stock. Bio Ocean at Opal Crescent sells them at $4 for 1 metre i think...if i am not wrong... ;)