Mushroom frag workshop.

nakazoru

On the whole, it was very light-hearted workshop...

Believe it of not, I expect blueheaven to be young, now see him in real person, wah 16 yo, just finish 'O' level, knowledgable with reef-keeping, organising events for SRC... :bow:

Bros who can make it to Anthony Calfo seminar, pls support the event by attending. It was orgainsed by Bro Blueheaven. :thanks: I cannot make it, leaving for indon next wed... :(

Makes me feel so "bai sei" :paiseh:

A big :thanks: to you.

Another big tank you to Sunny03 and Maxstar81 for contributing their mushie giving it out as goodies end of the workshop. :thanks: In the end my mushie and yuma nvr use for frag... :paiseh:

Here is the frag pieces, that I inherit from the workshop, from bro Maxstar81.

post-57-1132462316.jpg

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

• Replies 120

one of the two rock frag from Sunny03.

Oh ya, bros that inherited frag, dun forget to update the well-being of these frag... :D

Bros who did not make it, Spawn and LoReNsIa, maybe next time have other workshop, can join us again.

Thank you all Bro & Sis for participating... :thanks:

post-57-1132462457.jpg

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

I think Reefer "Somebody" took lots of the pics.. i'm sure the pics will be posted very soon..

*pressure now on "Somebody"* :lol: but not from me.. from Ervine (Quickly redirect arrow :angel: ).. hahaha :)

It was cool to meet up with fellow hobbist/reefers.

BH impressed me with his extensive knowledge for a 16 yr old.

If only my brother read as much. (no need sch bks also nvm)

Wanna say :thanks: again to nakazoru for hosting & freebies.

Also not forgetting photograhers for bringing their pwr DCs.

Hoping that all the frag-lets will bloom.

Can't wait to see the results/harvest !!! :D

After i reach home, i keep staring at my softies & think of

which to frag & where to put.... :rolleyes: Nice pic in head.

heal to complete dish already?!?!?!?

from what? the quarter piece or the half piece???

cannot be lahz... 1 day??? :o

:blink: how i know ??

i am not the one cutting or packing :D

just take a pack home after you guys ....

some one did a nice cut and it heals to a complete dish already :lol:

Not fair, not fair... :angry:

:D Joking lah.

Okay my frag all seems to be doing very well recovering. No melting away. One show 75% dish recovery in just one day.

Too tire to take picture today, suffering from pre-assignment syndrome for my indon trip. Went Reborn today, saw maxstar81 :lol: . Check with Ah boy and told me surabaya got good coral, will check it out and get goodies back if possible.

Maybe tomorrow post pix.

the piece thats almost healed shd be the half frag

the quater frag still looks abit stress

i left it in the container :yeah::yeah::yeah:

for it to heal back ... poke a few holes on the sides n top

its now floating near my overflow under t5 lights

wahhahaha

post-57-1132651832.jpg

bro put some sand on it .

and it is important to have some flow to blow off the slime etc

hmmm y put sand ???

ok i'll give it more flow

better to put coral chips than sand i think... coz if it attaches to a chip it'll be easier for u to epoxy or glue it to a piece of LR as opposed to sand...

Hm... this thread makes me wanna chop up some of my excess shrooms just for fun too...