Steven Lim is at it again!!

blueheaven

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol: ....

omg....

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

Hmmm....have seen it b4... most ppl commented abt his super hairy armpit which turns........ ppl off and puke :sick::fear:

Someone should have reminded him to go for Brazilian Wax for his armpit :eyeblur:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Man, if there's ever a man HIGH UP on the Gross Factor, this guy would be it!

I was walking past CK Tang one day with a friend and he came out from behind one of those huge pillars outside CK Tang, wearing a white singlet & you know what else? A bow-tie! :sick:

He was practically skipping infront of my friend & I, asking us whether we wanted to have our eye-brows plucked! At first, I told him nicely, "No thank you." but he kept insisting that I needed to have my eye-brows plucked right there & then. And he purposely stood infront of us so that our paths were blocked. :angry:

I looked at him in a condescending glare and told him, "NO!" and I simply walked off. I think by this time, alot of people were staring at him already because I stormed off, feeling damn pissed off to be told by some total stranger with no dress sense whatsoever and with the amount masculinity that could fit in a pinhead, that I needed to have my eye-brows plucked in public!

:angry:

The next time he tries to insist that I should get my eye-brows plucked by him and blocking my path after I politely declining his request, I swear I won't be so nice. :pirate:

• SRC Member

I was walking past CK Tang one day with a friend and he came out from behind one of those huge pillars outside CK Tang, wearing a white singlet & you know what else? A bow-tie! :sick:

He was practically skipping infront of my friend & I, asking us whether we wanted to have our eye-brows plucked! At first, I told him nicely, "No thank you." but he kept insisting that I needed to have my eye-brows plucked right there & then. And he purposely stood infront of us so that our paths were blocked. :angry:

I looked at him in a condescending glare and told him, "NO!" and I simply walked off. I think by this time, alot of people were staring at him already because I stormed off, feeling damn pissed off to be told by some total stranger with no dress sense whatsoever and with the amount masculinity that could fit in a pinhead, that I needed to have my eye-brows plucked in public!

The next time he tries to insist that I should get my eye-brows plucked by him and blocking my path after I politely declining his request, I swear I won't be so nice. :pirate:

nice eyelashes in ur avatar :eyebrow:

urgh!! disgusting guy, wana puke :pinch:

• SRC Member

well..he is actually quite a nice guy lahs..

lol..

he do those stuff for a living lahs..but in a weird way..

kinda pity him though..

yea..guess he is not that despo in getting fame..

but he is more despo in making big money..

he used to come pester my gal friends when we walk past CK tangs..

that is his working place..

my friend tried it once and the cost for haviing ur eyebrows plucked by him = $20

a friendly guy to talk to too!..lol..

and a note..he only aim pretty girls with the "va va va vooms!"..

;)