Why ppl stop producing babies now

andysho

• SRC Member

i would think $$ is the most important reason.

most of us would want to provide well for our kids. and if we have too many, then our $$ would be divided amongst all of them, which would mean we can provide less for each of them...

oh wells. i guess. we come from a society that pampers our children quite a bit, thats why we want to have less kids, so that we can pamper them more.

i personally want 2 kids. =)

• SRC Member
The birthrate of babies have been decreasing........

wat are the main reasons

No money , dun want commitment , cant stand baby crying....

tire of carrying baby........around

For me is $$$ hahahahahha :P

haha i got a lame ans for dis question. As government encourage us to save water, we stop givin birth! becoz each human will consume alot of water so less human = more water.... :lol::blink:

• SRC Member

$ is the top concern and time is the next.I m a mother of 3.

I m sure in everyone's life,we would want to have our own kids but the keyword would be.What can we make them out to be?We simply cant just make babies and leave them there undiscipline,uneducated and uncivilised.So beside the $,time it would be the responsibility.

For babies,the expenses are high as in term of medical...diapers...milk fomula... clothings...toys....etc.. when they grow bigger... beside basic neccessarity,it comes schools...books....tuition...

My kids are in the age gap of 6 yrs. I feel although they grow up in a family not having a sibling close to their age, we as parent are able to provide them what they need with more sufficient time.

Like my eldest gal,she is turning 12 and moving onto sec sch while my 2nd child would be starting P1.When I m sitting there like a buddha to get him to do his school work,I would have my gal to assist me in this task too. And so when my baby Kieane is in the age to enter P1,my elder boy would already in sec sch...

I feel lesser stress in this way. Not sure if other parent thinks as me.I loves kids and I m not going to regret when I m in my old age that I didnt have the number of kids I want just cos of $,time and responsibility.You lose some,you gain some...

• SRC Member

haha i got a lame ans for dis question. As government encourage us to save water, we stop givin birth! becoz each human will consume alot of water so less human = more water.... :lol::blink:

Thats a very interesting analogy...maybe the next time they'll put ERP on the waterpipes hehhehehehehehe

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
seems like you had your first one pretty young jaslyn...

i'm thinking of getting married around 30. and i guess when you reach that age, and your spouse is about the same age, there is sort of a cap to the gap that you can have lahz.... =(

yup! haha thats the grip.Thats why I say,you lose some,you gain some.When I was stucked home watching over the kids,others are enjoying their youth but then again,when my kids are old enough,I would be on my worldtrip and those started late would be still home changing diapers :lol::lol: got good and bad also.

• SRC Member

yah lohz. i've been thinking about that a lot....

the scary thing about marrying early and have kids early, means you cannot enjoy married life at the beginning.... coz the babies would be there... but you can enjoy married life later, coz you'd still be young when the kids are old enuff. BUT.... that is only if you are still lovey dovey with your spouse... (which is the very scary part) =(

• SRC Member

think about it this way.Marrying young and have family young doesnt mean dont get to enjoy married life. We enjoyed the married life with kids. And when the kids grow up and we are still not exactly that old,we still can go for our retirement tour.

Not to forget,you needs to have plenty of energy to handles kids so if you have it when you are too old,you might find it straining your backbone.

And about the lovey dovey part.Doesnt mean you dont have kids,you would be lovey dovey right? I have seen alot of couple becoming more and more lovey dovey as they grow old together.

• SRC Member
iT's lovely to see old couples hold hands in public..

hope mine will be like tat too...

:D

Regarding producing babies -- most impt is to hv $$ n commitmt...

Giving birth is easy.... upbringing is difficult..

yup! thats why.Its easy to give birth but I m sure we dont want to produce scums,thats why its the responsibilties after birth.