May be selling my Marine Tank soon

dt8666

• SRC Member

Hi, I may be stopping my marine tank soon. And yes, less than 1yr running now is my turn to QUIT B)

Just like to check if any of the serious buyer keen to take over. I must say this is not a cheap tank that I can let go at 200-300, please try to understand.

The tank alone cost me $1300, it is a high quality imported tank - see to believe.

Tank size: 3 x 2.5 x 2.5 with 4 x 24W T5 fixed to the hook

Other equipment:

- 250W Ben's MH with e-balast (few months)

- HnS A150-F2001

- Korallin 3001 CR

- Bioplast Regulator and solenoid

- RM FR with GAC feeding with Eheim 1250

- 2 sets of PH/ORP 2in1 controller (less than 3 months)

- Artica 1/4 (less than 3months) still with all the packaging

- Hailea Ozone (less than 3 months)

- External Temperature controller using Italy temp controller

- Electrode auto top up (like the one sold by Dr Evil)

- Current return pump - Rio HF20

- Digital timer set to controller 4 devices

- etc.....

- OR6500 (NEW)

- OR3500 (NEW)

Please PM me only if you are serios. Best to advise me your budget and arrange to view it.

The tank setup to run by itself.

Cheers!

post-10-1132635841.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Actually i also dun know why. The idea of stopping just pops up yesterday evening when chating with my wife.

So if found a reasonable buyer that can appreciate it, will let it go... after all the hard work of working on the tank almost evry night for few months just trying to get the right setup.. some may know how much changes i have gone thru on chiller, lightings, skimmer etc.... now everyhting run by itself liao and the idea pops up!!

Anyway, just see if I can find someone that can appreciate it better than me.

and hope not getting my old experience of one student telling me that not much budget and I almost like give him buy one get two free .... end up I saw him posting for sales at double the price few days later!! Sad.... to me i dun care if he make $$ out of it if we willing to spend the time to do so but dun tell me no $$ and poor student lah.

• SRC Member
and hope not getting my old experience of one student telling me that not much budget and I almost like give him buy one get two free .... end up I saw him posting for sales at double the price few days later!! Sad.... to me i dun care if he make $$ out of it if we willing to spend the time to do so but dun tell me no $$ and poor student lah.

WHO'S THAT? :angry:

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member

aiya, that was long time liao,, about feb/mar time frame.

i don't see him that active since then so dont care aleady lor. after all he just a student and may be like to make some pocket money?? I can try to searh his nick if really needed but give him a chance lah.

• SRC Member

As usual. priority to the one that take the tank as I still need all the equipment to run it. Also, arrange your own transport and be prepare this is very very heavy.

And this is a great quality tank from German and cost me $1300 which I have receipt to prove. Hope you can offer the a reasonable price and don't take this as a local tank. That is why I said earlier that I am looking for the one that can appreciate it.

Euro bracing all round and 12mm.

So if you are serious, please arrange to view. Can SMS me at 96666115. Location Tampines.

• SRC Member

Lets make this a quick deal : $750 this is less than 1/2 price already even if you consider in transport.

What you will get:

3 x 2.5 x 2.5 Bullet Tank/cabinet as picture

4 x 24W T5 Artinic with ebalast (from DE) that I fix it to the hook (u can remove it if needed)

With sump tank and BIO ball

Live sand

The sea water if you want it, mature already.

You will have priority for the LR (mixture of Tonga branch) at $180 only. Not sure how many Kg, estimate more than 100KG at least. Else will sell at $3-$4/kg.

Also you will have priority to take my live stock and all other equipment. All fish take any food.

SMS/Call 96666115 for quick deal. :angel:

I will goto equipment later...

• SRC Member

Thanks Bro, too much commitment now a day. So have to make the choice.

For those who PMed me on equipement, I will reply ASAP as priority still goes to the Tank.

No one keen? even at 1/2 price still too high? I can take out the T5 if needed (that already cost me almost $200!)

• SRC Member
Thanks Bro, too much commitment now a day. So have to make the choice.

For those who PMed me on equipement, I will reply ASAP as priority still goes to the Tank.

No one keen? even at 1/2 price still too high? I can take out the T5 if needed (that already cost me almost $200!)

if no one buy from u then u can stay on reefing..and we can still discuss abt reefing once more... :)

good old days

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

if no one buy from u then u can stay on reefing..and we can still discuss abt reefing once more... :)

good old days

ha ha... very fun on all the discussion and testing.. I love that. You know the most fun part of this hobby is to try it and get it right. You will feel so good for that and start looking for next item to perfect it...

one after another and you learn along the line.

best is you can learn so much about the eco system.

And for all, yes i will let go the LS once I have done with the Tank. And again, the one who take my tank will have all the priority.

• SRC Member
2 sets of PH/ORP 2in1 controller (less than 3 months)

I'm looking @ one of the sets if u are selling.. can PM me the price. THanks

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

I'm looking @ one of the sets if u are selling.. can PM me the price. THanks

Thanks, will revert soon. Let me sort out the Tank 1st. that is the priority.

Hope you can understand. I will put all the request and PM in 1st come 1st serve as well.

• SRC Member
OK, got many PM asking for more detail. i will need to take more pictures tonight and to see all the model information etc.. meanwhile do PM me your offer and questions so i can consolidate and reply.

More pics will help. I am sure this is a beautiful tank and pics from more angles will definitely give a better perspective. Pics of sump is important too.

just trying to help :):)