• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
nice scape ;)

and u tank r full :ph34r:

no more space to place new coral liao :lol:

:thanks: I did the scape 5 TIMES with my wife when I did the setup... Both of us wonder why we wanna a marine tank in the first place... got to slogged over it :fear: As for the space, u r right... No more space, squeeze every inch of the sandbed for placing of corals :paiseh:

here's another Yt :whistle peeking out to try to escape my paparazzi

post-34-1169395349.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

got la.. conduct another Open House ###### Sale lor.........

huh.... No more open sale.. I only sold the zoos to make space for new corals, but neber did i expect to have such a clam also.. now its back to square one.. damn pack again ... sigh... but i jus love it ... LOL.. :lol:

durian hill :look:

post-34-1169395484.jpg

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

sis warner, ur superlady when u got is it orange poly when open ? Cos I see a few polys with orangy color :yeah: But teh overall condition of the piece still in stress as its polys are not really opening up yet :(

sis warner, ur superlady when u got is it orange poly when open ? Cos I see a few polys with orangy color :yeah: But teh overall condition of the piece still in stress as its polys are not really opening up yet :(

Wah Superlady got Orange Polyps? Emm... usually Red/Dark Red leh... but in order to be called Superlady/Superman... the base must be Blue lah... not Brown :lol: (I got a piece with Brown base too :cry2:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

huh.... No more open sale.. I only sold the zoos to make space for new corals, but neber did i expect to have such a clam also.. now its back to square one.. damn pack again ... sigh... but i jus love it ... LOL.. :lol:

durian hill :look:

Can always pass some over. I also love packed tanks!!! :upsidedown::eyebrow:

• SRC Member

no leh it was green polpys wif purple base :cry2:

post-34-1169429335.jpg

• SRC Member
Your tank is becoming a public hospital for injured corals liao! :P

er... not really lah. jus tat if got space and can nurse it to good health, me dun mind lor... :) thinking of creating space for yet another........... :fear: clam !!! :evil:

Might have another giant coming in. But this will be the last piece if I really lay my hands on it... No more GIANTS :eyeblur: N no more spaces liao... But baby clams maybe can squeeze here n there... LOL :P

• SRC Member

Boss... got more rics for sale? Me looking for a couple of pieces. the one that I got from you the last time was nice...

If got some pink, bluish or the sorts. Do let me know... Only want those small small frags to fill in the gaps...

• SRC Member

er... not really lah. jus tat if got space and can nurse it to good health, me dun mind lor... :) thinking of creating space for yet another........... :fear: clam !!! :evil:

Might have another giant coming in. But this will be the last piece if I really lay my hands on it... No more GIANTS :eyeblur: N no more spaces liao... But baby clams maybe can squeeze here n there... LOL :P

wah another giant clam? :pinch:

ur tank really pack to the rim :lol:

me oso looking for 1 or 2 more clams :ph34r:

and ill done wif it :lol:

• SRC Member
Wow bro... So many changes since I last saw pics of your tank! Alot of gems! ;)

wow... sis... beary beary long time neber come surf SRC already ah.... how are u? Joshua was saying he'll be heading down to Wales for his studies soon .... :D When can we threesome meet up for coffee and coral visit again :P

• SRC Member

End of yr got extra income ma.

ya right,,, car so many problems till most $$$ pump in and wasted for the repair :evil: No choice to further pump in $$$$ for car change :cry: Now boh lui liao

then loan from James..... if i remember correctly his name

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Not James lah... Jeremy :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

who is Jeremy?

official and legal loan sharks ? hehe..... Thanks, now me goes to work, send by my wife and trying not to used the car too much. Waiting for my arrival of my small car.. :lol: